• Today we celebrate America. Happy 4th!

Thank you to all the vets and Americans out there and if you were a vet, share your stories below! We're also offering a 15% discount on all subscriptions with code AMERICA24

Share your story Subscribe

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

fefdbcd0496527d5b2e77030f5ddc545_540.png

View attachment 8428590
If anyone wants to Photoshop, that's on you. I will say that the HMFIC has a good sense of humor but...

Shawty was doing traffic in Vermont and I drove by him one day and didn’t get a chance to snap a pic.

He had a melt-down a couple of years ago when the memes were everywhere! All over FB and even went on the news complaining about the memes.

Everyone was like… “Dude… what the hell did you expect when you accepted the job!!! I mean… didn’t you think this through?”

Sirhr

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Shawty was doing traffic in Vermont and I drove by him one day and didn’t get a chance to snap a pic.

He had a melt-down a couple of years ago when the memes were everywhere! All over FB and even went on the news complaining about the memes.

Everyone was like… “Dude… what the hell did you expect when you accepted the job!!! I mean… didn’t you think this through?”

Sirhr
Well, if he is still working there it must mean he has a short-term memory.

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC