• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2024-06-07_11-31-19.jpg

Yeah, been there.

If I catch myself reading the scale wrong once I walk away and live to shoot another day.

Not the same as dialing a phone number backward. 😜
Unfortunately, I work with numbers all day long and am finding that I need to take more breaks to keep a clear head.

It’s amazing how a rounding error in an azimuth affects a line at 25k feet (less than 0.5 seconds of angle over 5+ miles).

Reactions: doubloon

They are impressive, even the “Civilian” version. I was still with the Department when CDF (now CalFire) transitioned from the Cessna Skymaster to the OV-10 for Air Attack C&C.

Cessna Skymaster
7A3B3955-D1BF-4691-A8F4-2C24E214B598.jpeg

OV-10, it was a big improvement in that the OV-10 could get from one side of the Ranger Unit to the other in less than Half of the time.
A0C85BF3-1A59-449A-81EE-BF7D9C740CD4.jpeg

They are impressive, even the “Civilian” version. I was still with the Department when CDF (now CalFire) transitioned from the Cessna Skymaster to the OV-10 for Air Attack C&C.

Cessna Skymaster
View attachment 8433863

OV-10, it was a big improvement in that the OV-10 could get from one side of the Ranger Unit to the other in less than Half of the time.
View attachment 8433864
Lot to be said for inline thrust though…….its saved more then a few lives..