• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

image.jpg
image.jpg

They are impressive, even the “Civilian” version. I was still with the Department when CDF (now CalFire) transitioned from the Cessna Skymaster to the OV-10 for Air Attack C&C.

Cessna Skymaster
View attachment 8433863

OV-10, it was a big improvement in that the OV-10 could get from one side of the Ranger Unit to the other in less than Half of the time.
View attachment 8433864
One of the things I love about this site....how random people's paths cross. That AUC hangar in the background probably has my dad in it...lol
20230414_114952.jpg
IMAG0212.jpg

You want fun have one on either side of the house screaming back and forth in the middle of the night.

Sounded like my brothers girlfriend screaming at him.
I may found this out about three weeks ago.

Some woman posted on a local news site about thinking she heard a woman screaming n the morning.

She got excoriated for being Kitty Genoveses neighbor.

Than I heard it and it was determined to be a fox.

Reactions: timesublime
This looks like a sane and ra

you must have had that on your table for years just hoping one day someone, somehow would late you play that hand…..well done sir!
From wiki.
"The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)" is an electronic dance novelty song and viral video by Norwegian comedy duo Ylvis. The top trending video of 2013 on YouTube,[3][4] "The Fox" was posted on the platform on 3 September 2013, and has received over 1 billion views as of November 2023.[5] "The Fox" peaked at the top of the Norwegian Singles Chart and was successful in the United States, where it peaked at number six on the Billboard Hot 100 for three consecutive weeks,[6][7] and was, before the U.S. release of "Am I Wrong" by Nico & Vinz, the highest-ranked song by a Norwegian artist on the chart since A-ha's number-one song "Take On Me" in 1985.

It was everywhere back then. It was on late night shows, covers, all the stuff. Even the theme of YouTube rewind 2013.

You essentially said the name of an earworm song that was stuck in a lot of people's heads. Essentially this from Inside Out.

Last edited:
Reactions: sandhiller