• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Two pretty good take downs. Her mistake was letting the woman up the second time. Punches were kind of ineffectual, but it’s obvious she’s had some training. There’s a lot of guys that talk big about throwing hands on the internet that would wind up like blonde if they did it in real life.

Women fight like they do in divorce court; really nasty.

Reactions: Gee Kay
Women fight like they do in divorce court; really nasty.
Nah, I don’t think Conch Republic (CR) was trying to hurt Karen, at least too badly. If she did, she wouldn’t have let the woman up the first time. That second take down tells me she could have had her way with blonde. She threw like 20 punches and blonde popped up unfazed. Looked like blonde wanted more when the vid ended. CR didn’t even take mount, and it was right there. Don’t give an opponent a second opportunity to attack. Put them on the ground, put them to sleep. Then get up…

But, yeah, women fight for keeps.

Nah, I don’t think Conch Republic (CR) was trying to hurt Karen, at least too badly. If she did, she wouldn’t have let the woman up the first time. That second take down tells me she could have had her way with blonde. She threw like 20 punches and blonde popped up unfazed. Looked like blonde wanted more when the vid ended. CR didn’t even take mount, and it was right there. Don’t give an opponent a second opportunity to attack. Put them on the ground, put them to sleep. Then get up…

But, yeah, women fight for keeps.

Also realize that even when she was pounding on Karen, she kept telling her to get out of the yard. Perhaps, in her mind, she just wanted her off of the property. The knuckle sandwiches were her gentle form of persuasion.

Yes, you are correct, she could have done more to hurt Karen. There's always a next time.

Reactions: UKDslayer
0BBB5CC2-AC5A-4BD1-8B40-1FD7F48B298F.jpeg

Two pretty good take downs. Her mistake was letting the woman up the second time. Punches were kind of ineffectual, but it’s obvious she’s had some training. There’s a lot of guys that talk big about throwing hands on the internet that would wind up like blonde if they did it in real life.

Takedowns were OK, but she should have thrown elbows instead of fists. The one on the ground has been there before - protected her nose.

He can use mine LOL... How it was done in the old days, and today as well by the REAL plainsmen at rendezvous and silhouette shoots. Just a piece of marked brass slider with a string. You either held the end of the string between your teeth or wore it around your neck like I did, just make sure the slider is 25 inches in front of you when using. Move the slider until your target fit in the window perfectly, then read the marked range on the side where the slider's pointer rests.

Reproduction of a Pattern 1869 Rifleman's Range Finder issued to the US Army by the Department of Ordnance. They immediately became popular among civilian marksmen as well, just in time for the great buffalo hunts that would take place on the prairie, and the Creedmoor long range matches in the East.

range-finder-b_1.jpg

ETA: When using this rangefinder, the target or a reference object in the target's immediate vicinity needs to be about 6 feet high for an accurate reading.

Last edited:
Been thinking about giving this a go myself. I've shot irons for so long that it's gonna take a lot of time and ammo to re-train. Then my worry is, now I'll want a dot on every carry gun.
My limited number of presentations has show me that the advice to “not look for the dot” is the way.

Look at the target and the dot will appear once you let your instincts have their way.

Needs a fairly disciplined “push out towards the target” rather than a sloppy “find the front sight”.

Definitely will take some retraining.

Been thinking about giving this a go myself. I've shot irons for so long that it's gonna take a lot of time and ammo to re-train. Then my worry is, now I'll want a dot on every carry gun.

Once I started using an occlusion cover, it took very little time to make the switch.

Wonder what happened next. Blonde looked like she was coming back for more and was perfect for a straight right hand.

Anyway, I see a stripper pole in blonde girl's immediate future.

Wonder what happened next. Blonde looked like she was coming back for more and was perfect for a straight right hand.

Anyway, I see a stripper pole in blonde girl's immediate future.
Probably more of the same. Blonde did look like she was going back for more. Did you see her attempt at a kick? She wasn’t much of a threat. Conch Republic needed to sleep her the second time, put her weight behind her punches, or drop some elbows. Blonde wasn’t getting the message with the love taps.