• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2024-06-25_08-10-59.jpg

When I got down the driveway this morning, this was parked on my road... apparently in case of emergency up at one of the McMansions that are cut off. It's an SUSV or something like that borrowed from the Mountain Warfare School...

Personally, I have decided that if it's still there tomorrow morning and noone has claimed it, I am going to go full Ukrainian farmer and liberate that rig as a war trophy! I am pretty sure I can tow it behind the Deere!

View attachment 8445808

Sirhr

Don't tow it. That leaves tracks to follow.

The popularity of The Fast and Furious begs to differ.
Last week on the Hot Rod Power Tour I met quite a few young people that are into cars and trucks.

This one is owned by a early twenties guy. His wife also has an early 40's car.
View attachment 8445354

I met a 14 year old boy that has been working on his car for two years. He doesn't have a license yet but wanted to do the tour so his dad drove the car through the five days with him. He was very proud of his wagon.

While many young people are glued to their phones. There's still a good portion that aren't.

Been wanting to do Power Tour since I was a kid. It was a pretty awesome week. The wife wouldn’t let me hang this in the living room.

Attachments

• IMG_9968.png
    IMG_9968.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 176
Been wanting to do Power Tour since I was a kid. It was a pretty awesome week. The wife wouldn’t let me hang this in the living room.
What did you drive?

We were going to take our 85 Pontiac wagon but the transmission started slipping the week before when we went to Pontiacs in Pigeon Forge. So we took the 89 suburban.

PXL_20240612_163108371.MP.jpg

When I got down the driveway this morning, this was parked on my road... apparently in case of emergency up at one of the McMansions that are cut off. It's an SUSV or something like that borrowed from the Mountain Warfare School...

Personally, I have decided that if it's still there tomorrow morning and noone has claimed it, I am going to go full Ukrainian farmer and liberate that rig as a war trophy! I am pretty sure I can tow it behind the Deere!

View attachment 8445808

Sirhr
Those things catch on fire all the time. They are nice to ride in instead of post holing in the snow. They are cool to see fall out of a c130, but suck to skijor behind.

Pics and stuff rule(our new adopted cat, was found in the middle of the road almost dead. The kids have nursed it back to life)
IMG_6145.jpeg

What did you drive?

We were going to take our 85 Pontiac wagon but the transmission started slipping the week before when we went to Pontiacs in Pigeon Forge. So we took the 89 suburban.

View attachment 8446102
Nice! We took a 55 chevy 4 door wagon, patina car. LS1/4L60E. Just two of us but glad we had the room. I laughed a little every time a loaded down Vette drove by. I think I remember your rig, tough to say, saw too much good iron that week. Didn’t really any major problems, but we did have an axle bearing making noise the last couple days, but she made her home.

Attachments

• 2AF0C9F6-56C1-45BC-AB89-A04A5BB75D93.jpeg
    2AF0C9F6-56C1-45BC-AB89-A04A5BB75D93.jpeg
    458.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 123_1.jpeg
    123_1.jpeg
    309.6 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: UKDslayer