• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

870137-f52bed47f52618ea4c16a85e8b2c2ec0.data

i can't help but believe that members of the dolphin family know that there is another aware presence around them. seen all knds of behavior here in FL that just make me believe that they are aware of another higher level consciousness.

1719183283019.png

1719183330201.png

1719183351439.png

1719183374597.png

1719183397159.png

Bit of rain... my road was a shitshow. Lady drove her SUV off a washout.

Smaug went in and we got her. Brought out one of the guys from my former PD.

My driveway is 'gone' in places. Lost all my corn. And a lot of sunflowers. And about a foot of topsoil near the fence. That sucks.

But overall, noone was hurt. And I had a blast playing with Smaug in some serious mud and ruts!

This was no presbyterian rain... this was an Old Testament Biblical rain! Worst since flood of 1984. Which took the farm driveway out to depth of 6 feet. This was not bad at all. Only washed out a foot!

Cheers,

Sirhr

View attachment 8445080
View attachment 8445082
View attachment 8445083
View attachment 8445084

View attachment 8445085

Bit of rain... my road was a shitshow. Lady drove her SUV off a washout.

Smaug went in and we got her. Brought out one of the guys from my former PD.

My driveway is 'gone' in places. Lost all my corn. And a lot of sunflowers. And about a foot of topsoil near the fence. That sucks.

But overall, noone was hurt. And I had a blast playing with Smaug in some serious mud and ruts!

This was no presbyterian rain... this was an Old Testament Biblical rain! Worst since flood of 1984. Which took the farm driveway out to depth of 6 feet. This was not bad at all. Only washed out a foot!

Cheers,

Sirhr
Hard to give a like to that brother as you lost the crop, but I appreciate finding the good in it playing with the toys! I always loved watching my little stream flood the back fields in old testament rain storms.

Hard to give a like to that brother as you lost the crop, but I appreciate finding the good in it playing with the toys! I always loved watching my little stream flood the back fields in old testament rain storms.
Fortunately, it was sweet corn and onlly about 100 yards by 10 yards... Just enough for me and neighbors. So not a real loss. More pissed off about the sunflowers.

But there ya go. I'll grow sweet corn agian next year.

Damn, though... it was doing so well! Up almost a foot. Would have been knee-high... You know what I mean.

Sirhr

So this is what Australia traded guns for…..

in another response, i just had a nice chat with an ex army chap that came over. he told me that he and a lot of the others tried to replicate the hoax in tasmania and failed miserably. looks like a blonde autistic kids that can shoot from the hip and land headshots was much better at it than the military. the biggest thing they couldnt work out was, how fast the kid was at reloading. none could match his speed of reloading, let alone perform the headshots from the hip. myth busted by the looks of it, port arthur was for sure a hoax for a gun grab by the grubberment of straya.

Last edited: