• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_1525.jpeg

Truer words have never been written! Only someone with a low IQ would take a slut like that back. Bubba and LT Dan were the best friends that Forrest had.

Jenny was two-bit harpy posing as lost and confused little waif. Why didn't she return to her parents?

Even her own flesh and blood knew what an evil bitch she was.

For something to be entertaining, there has to be some truth to it. The truth is that there are a LOT of Jenny's out there that will go back to the man they put in the "friend-zone" in their younger days. They will go back to a nice well when the water runs dry elsewhere.

The only happy ending in the movie was when she assumed room temperature.

Rant over. Carry on.
You do know that it was just a movie? Right? All made up and actors pretended to be the characters in the story.

• Haha
Reactions: Lawless
The luxury 80's ride and seat comfort can't be beaten. The cruise control that slows down 5 mph before kicking in and speeding back up is always fun. The coin toss of.. Did it catch or should I push the button again?

Straight front seat that went all the way across was golden on a date!

My mom prepared most of our meals, as well.
And mine also did most of the killing

Well it is some Mad Max shit right there…

With a nice razor broad head … that would be silent and effective as hell!

Smart people and hardware stores are always a good combination!

Sirhr
I have a kit that goes on a regular wrist rocket from WM that allows you to shoot arrows. I got pretty good with it once upon a time and considered trying to kill a doe with it.