• Today we celebrate America. Happy 4th!

Thank you to all the vets and Americans out there and if you were a vet, share your stories below! We're also offering a 15% discount on all subscriptions with code AMERICA24

Share your story Subscribe

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2024-07-03_00-19-22.jpg

My wife and I helped put up flags at our local county park this morning. The 'Avenue of Flags' is hosted by our local VFW and each flag is for a past veteran. There are over 1,000 flags, one is for my dad, and one is for her dad. We had about 30 people helping this morning so it only took about an hour. The flags are put up 5 times each year.

Flag 6.jpg

The flags are stacked on several flatbed trailers and two people hand out flags. Each flagpole has a name tag of the veteran and what conflict they served. I look at the name tag on each I am given. I had the honor of putting up my father in laws flag today.

This is Larry's flag.

Flag 5.jpg

This is my Dad's flag.

Flag 4.jpg

There is a memorial wall with the names of all represented.

P6140855.jpg

Happy Fourth of July. Remember those that served to protect us.

My wife and I helped put up flags at our local county park this morning. The 'Avenue of Flags' is hosted by our local VFW and each flag is for a past veteran. There are over 1,000 flags, one is for my dad, and one is for her dad. We had about 30 people helping this morning so it only took about an hour. The flags are put up 5 times each year.

View attachment 8450869

The flags are stacked on several flatbed trailers and two people hand out flags. Each flagpole has a name tag of the veteran and what conflict they served. I look at the name tag on each I am given. I had the honor of putting up my father in laws flag today.

This is Larry's flag.

View attachment 8450875

This is my Dad's flag.

View attachment 8450876

View attachment 8450879

🇺🇸🙏🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻. May they rest in peace!

View attachment 8450869

This is Larry's flag.

View attachment 8450875

This is my Dad's flag.

View attachment 8450876

View attachment 8450879

I bet you live in "Flyover Country." You know... what we like to call "America!"

Awesome!

Sirhr

If you are talking a 19 year old hot Ukrainian chick right off the boat… well, DUH!

Problem is that by 24, they are fat as a house and can lift a tractor.

So… standards, I guess. At 32, can we trade them in on two sixteens!

Sirhr

If you are talking a 19 year old hot Ukrainian chick right off the boat… well, DUH!

Problem is that by 24, they are fat as a house and can lift a tractor.

So… standards, I guess. At 32, can we trade them in on two sixteens!

Sirhr
Lifting a tractor could be super handy.