• 12 Hours Left: Use code HIDE40 to get 40% off subscriptions

You've got until midnight to get 40% off. Pick your plan below!

Subscribe

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Just a quick flight from the front porch with Manny the mini. Still learning, and tweaking settings, there's so much this thing can do compared to my old drones from 10+ years ago. We are loving our Mini 4 Pro. Got vacation footage to go through and edit and I'll post that later.

Beautiful area. I could lost in those woods for days on end.

Reactions: HPIguy
aRXdJ8L.jpg

this idea is becoming more accepted by us rt wing conspiracy nuts. i don't think he came up with the idea or was involved in the planning. however,i believe that he was aware,approving and did nothing to stop it. kinda like ww1,ww2,tonkin,9/11,iraq by our rulers during those eras.

I suspect that LBJ was given a few clues along the way, and once it happened he was totally satisfied. Do a search for "LBJ the wink". It is a photo of LBJ and others the day JFK was killed.

Three weeks after JFK stated that we were pulling out of Viet Nam, he was dead. Lots of people wanted that big defense money that would be rolling in. The CIA disliked him because he did not fall for their Bay of Pigs attack on Cuba. Southern Dems did not like him because he worked hard to help improve the life of southern blacks.

Most likely the money came from those who wanted the war. The CIA hired the killers, and some racist DEM southerners provided the cover, a few police that were in on it, etc. Executive Action is a great movie which shows how this could have been done.

In crimes such as this, look at those who would have benefited as well as where the evidence leads you. Where was much of the SS detail the night before the assassination? At a bar that belonged to a friend of Jack Ruby. I forget which Texas politician said this, but the quote is: "Too bad it had to happen in Dallas"

Last edited:
Reactions: XP1K and mosin46
LBJ was out as VP, they weren't going with him again. (they didn't really want to the first time). He was also looking at serious legal issues, possibly even prison.

In that book Stone lays out LBJ's long history of murder and election fraud, a traditional southern Democrat thing to do you know. ;)

LBJ was supposedly on the floor of the car before the shooting started. Then he put on "the show", the infamous swearing in photo aboard Air Force One, which was completely unnecessary, all theatrics.

Last edited:
Reactions: mosin46
Reactions: Gee Kay and Ichi
^^^ @maverick10_2000, Well no fuckin shit. It’s only been pointed out about five times. Pay the fuck attention. Oh, and welcome to the bear pit.

The last thing anyone wants to be in the Bear Pit is “That Guy.”

Cheers! Sirhr