• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

After retiring from the NZ Army, Dad did 16 years at the Tower of London as a Yeoman Warder (Beefeater). The cobbles are a son of a bitch to walk on all day, and like most of the YW's at the time he ended up getting his uniform shoes made by Lobb.

Can't get better than the best.

BTW… to put in some context…. Getting selected as a Yeoman Warder aka Beefeater) is something like 0.001 percent of Commonwealth armies. You have a far better chance of passing SAS or SBS selection than getting to be a YW.

Your dad is one hell of a soldier. I mean…
In the tenth or hundredth of a percent in the world. Or better!!!

Amazing!!!! Hats off to him for his skill and achievement! There are few equal. IMHO none better!!!

Sirhr

IMG_3405.jpeg

Fuck my fucking life.... WTF.

Sirhr
i grew those and would simply take a small piece of it, drop it in some oil/bacon grease to release the flavor/heat, then remove it and fry up bacon and/or eggs. the heat would be just enough to compliment everything cooked in it. the key thought was "small" piece. anything more would make you regret it.