• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1723174310911.png

All three are banned in Massachusetts......
I took this picture at a rest area welcome center in South Carolina. I wondered if people were using them as weapons to rob tourists. I guess it's gotten out of hand in Massachusetts for them to have an all out ban on them.
You were a state trooper, which type is used more often in crime? Electric, battery or gas?

20181218_120454.jpg

I took this picture at a rest area welcome center in South Carolina. I wondered if people were using them as weapons to rob tourists. I guess it's gotten out of hand in Massachusetts for them to have an all out ban on them.
You were a state trooper, which type is used more often in crime? Electric, battery or gas?

View attachment 8476118

The original ban in my town was the result of two idiots in a feud.

One probably got up every Saturday and blew the shit off his property the other guy got upset.

Than it became a global warming thing.

I'm not sure if the law has an electric/ICE factor. I don't care for this BS.

Concord MA has banned the sale of water in any size less than a gallon and wanted a cat leash law.

The whole place is fucking nuts.

The original ban in my town was the result of two idiots in a feud.

One probably got up every Saturday and blew the shit off his property the other guy got upset.

Than it became a global warming thing.

I'm not sure if the law has an electric/ICE factor. I don't care for this BS.

Concord MA has banned the sale of water in any size less than a gallon and wanted a cat leash law.

The whole place is fucking nuts.

Ahh... the birthplace of freedom. Sad what a fall it has taken

Horst Wessel? Isn’t there a catchy marching tune about him?

Sirhr

PS. Had to look that one up…

Wow, and NASA still catches crap for hiring Werner Von Braun! Who knew?

Last edited:
A young man asked his grandfather, "Grandpa, how did you live in the past without technology . . .
without computers,
without Internet connection,
without TVs,
without air conditioners,
without cars,
no cell phones?"

Grandpa answered:
"As your generation lives today . . .
there are no prayers,
there is no compassion,
there is no respect,
no real education,
there is no personality,
there is no shame at all,
there is no modesty,
there is no honesty.
We, the people born between the years 1940-1990, were the blessed ones. Our lives are a living proof."

* While playing and riding a bike, we have never worn a helmet.
* Before school then we played and again after school until dusk and hardly ever watched television.
* We played with real friends, not virtual friends.
* If we were thirsty, we would drink tap water, or water from the hose, not mineral water.
* We never worried even as we shared the same cup of juice with four friends.
* We never gained weight by eating plates of pasta every day.
* Nothing happened to our feet despite roaming barefoot.
* We never used food supplements to stay healthy.
* We used to make our own toys and play with them.
* Our parents were not rich. They gave love, not stuff.
* We never had a cell phone, DVD, game console, Xbox, video game, PC, internet, chat . . . but we had true friends.
* We visited our friends without being invited and shared and enjoyed the food with them.
* Parents lived nearby to take advantage of family time.
* We may have had black and white photos, but you can find colorful memories in these photos.
* We are a unique and the most understanding generation, because we are the last generation that listened to their parents.
* And we are also the first ones who were forced to listen to their children.
* We are a limited edition!

Take advantage of us. Learn from us. We are a treasure destined to disappear soon.

Horst Wessel? Isn’t there a catchy marching tune about him?

Sirhr

PS. Had to look that one up…

Wow, and NASA still catches crap for hiring Werner Von Braun! Who knew?
It was kind of sad the state of the ship.

Lots of rust, unpolished brass, and the deck could use some holy stone.

When they pulled colors on the Battle flag it was without any sort of process that had been practiced.

Speaking to one retired Coast Guardsman I asked if the ship would have looked this way when he was on it in the 80s and he remembered being in the scuppers with tooth brushes cleaning them.

That type of BS work is not only for the preservation of a historic ship but to instill discipline.

They did have leather service shoes, not Corfram, but I did not see one spit shine

I don’t know, maybe I’m just being over critical. They were very nice, personable people to talk to and really worked to entertain people at the event but the struck me as lambs being put out to slaughter.

Perhaps it has always been that way. They will take their initial beating but something in the American will forge in the heat and they will win.

I am an old man yelling at clouds.

Last edited: