• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I’ve got some more of those and others like them coming on right now if you want some more. When you pick them you don’t forget to use your surgical gloves more than once. 😁

They all came out at different times, so I froze them. I just read that freezing peppers before processing them increases the heat somehow... May be urban legend. @Sean the Nailer is our resident pepper expert... Maybe he has some advice!

Cheers,

Sirhr

she seriously needs it in UK now. how did she get 2 HGs? guess her family is resourceful. a danger posting that. will draw UK pigs like flies on shit.

She's American. But yeah, they really need it in the UK and maybe if they can right their ship in the near future, that may be possible. But right now in the UK, no pistols for whites and East Asians. A shotgun might be it, with a license. A rifle if you are able to prove "need", like match shooting. If you are a militant Islamist however, anything goes, right up to whipping around machetes in public.

But it looks like the goatfuckers are not really daring to actually strike someone with their machetes either. A lot of waving and posturing and fist swinging if both sides do come to blows, but they seem to be very adamant about not using their blades. That is most likely because even though they are sub-room temperature IQ, they are still smart enough to realize that if one of them DO swing at a Nationalist and injures/kills them, their little slums might not be safe from trucks showing up in the middle of the night with homemade flamethrowers incinerating everybody just like Admiral Yi Sun Shin's fleet of fire ships did to the Japanese fleet at Noryang in 1592.

Reactions: mosin46
I follow the leopards and lions of Kruger, Sabi & surrounding areas.

This was Tavangumi; dominant leopard in Djuma, he succumbed to the snare:

This is Ncile, he was the dominant male of the Tinstwalo coalition until this happened. He not only lost his dominance, but was actually ousted from the Mbriri pride while healing. He has made a near full recovery, but it has taken two years

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240807-152544~2.png

From the replies.
9yrs ago

View attachment 8475360

Tianjin is basically a W54 Davy Crockett dialed down to the absolute lowest yield that a fission device can function properly. Beirut was a mid level W54 at 500 tons. Davy Crockett's operational range is between 19 and 1000 ton (TNT) yield, in a package the size of a large watermelon. The actual footage of the 1962 live test of the W54 could not really show the scale of destructive potential it had because the wide open plain gives an illusion of everything being much smaller than they are. But when you see similar sized effects in the backdrop of a city and industrial area, holy shit...

Stopped shooting long enough to make stupid video so I could make stupid Gif of stupid fletching.
Shoots amazing, just noisy.

5SecondsApp_744782078.863906.gif

Look at it. Look at the fletching, it looks like it's rotating towards you. But look at the nock or the wrap, it's rotating away from you. Look back at the fletching, it's going towards you. Your eyes and your mind are lying to you.

Stopped shooting long enough to make stupid video so I could make stupid Gif of stupid fletching.
Shoots amazing, just noisy.

View attachment 8475369

Look at it. Look at the fletching, it looks like it's rotating towards you. But look at the nock or the wrap, it's rotating away from you. Look back at the fletching, it's going towards you. Your eyes and your mind are lying to you.

Made me think of this immediately:

TU-95 nuclear bomber with contra-rotating prop system.