• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Holy Hell... finally used some of my home-made Ghost peppers in some cooking.

Fucking hell I am dying right now and need an ambulance. Fucking shit son of a bitch fucking Christ!

I thought I was inured from stupid-level hot shit... And then I put my home-grown Ghost peppers into food and I am about to fucking die.

Well, Ok. After my ring-burn tomorrow I may feel different. But I never thought I'd meet a pepper that would be too hot.

And I was wrong. Totally fucking wrong!

Sirhr

IMG_1179.gif

RED is one of my favs. conan the barbarian,13th warrior,man on fire,wind and the lion. hate it that 2 of them are + mulsim propaganda. shows them as brave honorable fighters. NOT! likely financed by saudis i bet.

Reactions: Ichi

Fucking hell I am dying right now and need an ambulance. Fucking shit son of a bitch fucking Christ!

I thought I was inured from stupid-level hot shit... And then I put my home-grown Ghost peppers into food and I am about to fucking die.

Well, Ok. After my ring-burn tomorrow I may feel different. But I never thought I'd meet a pepper that would be too hot.

Sirhr
I hear ketchup and mustard help

1722986390360.gif

Sirhr
Try Carolina Reapers if you want hot.
1722988264728.png
1722988264728.png

Last edited:

Sirhr
You need to hit the lathe and turn out some spare wear rings for your asshole! Too much heat and the old ring will fall out like a valve seat insert on an overheated aluminum head!

Last edited:
View attachment 8474583
Pepper X is new hottest, measuring 2,693,000 Scoville.
Created by Ed Curie, who also bred the Carolina Reaper.
There's a Dirty Jobs episode featuring his company, seems to be a solid guy.
There was also a podcast interview with him.

Reactions: kl3309
Reactions: LeftyJason