• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Holy Hell... finally used some of my home-made Ghost peppers in some cooking.

Fucking hell I am dying right now and need an ambulance. Fucking shit son of a bitch fucking Christ!

I thought I was inured from stupid-level hot shit... And then I put my home-grown Ghost peppers into food and I am about to fucking die.

Well, Ok. After my ring-burn tomorrow I may feel different. But I never thought I'd meet a pepper that would be too hot.

And I was wrong. Totally fucking wrong!

Sirhr
IMG_6288.jpeg

Holy Hell... finally used some of my home-made Ghost peppers in some cooking.

Fucking hell I am dying right now and need an ambulance. Fucking shit son of a bitch fucking Christ!

I thought I was inured from stupid-level hot shit... And then I put my home-grown Ghost peppers into food and I am about to fucking die.

Well, Ok. After my ring-burn tomorrow I may feel different. But I never thought I'd meet a pepper that would be too hot.

And I was wrong. Totally fucking wrong!

Sirhr
1000001136.png

You, sir, are fake news. I'll have you know that Dr.Pepper is an elixir of mental and physical fortification. Used appropriately, it makes the imbiber- and everyone around him- stronger, smarter, funnier, more charismatic, and overall more alluring to the opposite sex.

Yes, the appropriate use of Dr. Pepper is as a mixer...
I occasionally spin away from Coke or Topo Chico and mix 7 YO Flor d Cana with Dr Pepper. They compliment each other well.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
You need to hit the lathe and turn out some spare wear rings for your asshole! Too much heat and the old ring will fall out like a valve seat insert on an overheated aluminum head!

Well there is an image I am never getting out of My head….

Didn’t need that one bit. Nope! Not one bit!

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
Ed is a monster. I love how he barely reacts. I grow reapers for making sauce. I typically eat 1 or 2 straight just for giggles. I can't imagine being that calm and non-reactive.
I can’t fuck around on that level. A buddy of mine grew some reapers when they first came out and cut one into tiny slivers for anyone at work to try. I tried it but I did not enjoy the experience, obviously. It tasted pretty good for the microsecond before the heat melted my face off.