• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Good shoot. Officer did what he had to do. Clearly something he had never hoped to have to do. Adrenaline is a funny drug, never know how someone will react the first time.

Hope the officer is doing well and not second guessing himself.
Why do we cheer when they do their fucking job? Especially when they happily make it illegal for many of us to even be equipped to do the same thing, let alone pull the trigger. My regular life would be destroyed by cops if I did that where I live.

IMG_4940.jpeg

Except for back filling and putting topsoil back at the base... all Finished... Now if I can just get Mexico to pay for it...

1722962375995.png

About 20 hours including pouring the footings.

Mexicans would have been faster, I am sure. But at least I get to say I do concrete work!

Sirhr

Except for back filling and putting topsoil back at the base... all Finished... Now if I can just get Mexico to pay for it...

View attachment 8474234

Mexicans would have been faster, I am sure. But at least I get to say I do concrete work!

Sirhr
This post is worthless without bow kills and benchpress accomplishments.

View attachment 8474234

Sirhr
Congrats!

Standby........some asswipe will be along shortly to let you know what you did or didn't do correctly.

Congrats!

Standby........some asswipe will be along shortly to let you know what you did or didn't do correctly.
I know what I did wrong... I didn't hire Mexicans... but there ya go. They are hard to find up here. And noone wants the snow beaners from North of here. Quebecians are the laziest fucks on the planet. Too poor to clean up their yards.

No bow kills... never got into bow hunting. Never interested in practicing enough to make for a humane kill. I have a crossbow, but never got around to killing anything with it. I look at it as more of a tool for use against sentries and poachers...

Bench pressing... I have not done that shit since the last Bush Administration... Now I just lift engine blocks, rocks, farm equipment, beer steins, Belt-feds, cannon barrels.... Bench pressing? Except for re-sizing .338 Lapua's on my bench press.. Ain't nobody got time for that bench-pressing crap... No idea what I bench now. I'm old, sore and stay off my lawn.

Sirhr

I know what I did wrong... I didn't hire Mexicans... but there ya go. They are hard to find up here. And noone wants the snow beaners from North of here. Quebecians are the laziest fucks on the planet. Too poor to clean up their yards.

No bow kills... never got into bow hunting. Never interested in practicing enough to make for a humane kill. I have a crossbow, but never got around to killing anything with it. I look at it as more of a tool for use against sentries and poachers...

Bench pressing... I have not done that shit since the last Bush Administration... Now I just lift engine blocks, rocks, farm equipment, beer steins, Belt-feds, cannon barrels.... Bench pressing? Except for re-sizing .338 Lapua's on my bench press.. Ain't nobody got time for that bench-pressing crap... No idea what I bench now. I'm old, sore and stay off my lawn.

Sirhr
Nice job !! Holler next time you need some Mexicans !!
Have plent to spare here Senor 👍

• Love
Reactions: sirhrmechanic

View attachment 8474234

Sirhr
That’s what I;ve been needing to do to our home. We have a sharp bank directly in front of our home. Meant to build a wall, but it’s been needing it since we built this home in 1994, maybe I’ll get around to it. Could use the dirt down on the waterfront. Lakeside living means the yard keeps wanting to go to the lake :D.