• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

AVvXsEhWlZv9e_EhVAYTBNZ843QLKujECLNv75Kc3Ear2M_PFIi-BIzhCHZ06Xz0Snxdu71doaNTZCNOp0O40Cboexr3U2Z1KYNCnJh1ugPn7jtfzZtoqheb0kI8PQp_Mfj8ZMVxIAMdvkw6uIi1Kj_k7E8tJOZ4SCEmM_Jm_LNxmJ4dd0F5SUCaEfOPydcJQjU

1 have a 1 gallon and 5 gallon of those eagle cans. Going to be upgrading to these in the same sizes. Problem is each cost the same at $122. 5 gal shown
View attachment 8484238
Yeah I've got like ten 5 gallon vp jugs. I don't see myself replacing them at $120 a pop.

We have to use the eagles with the funnel nozzle occasionally at work. Those things piss me off too.

Yeah I've got like ten 5 gallon vp jugs. I don't see myself replacing them at $120 a pop.

We have to use the eagles with the funnel nozzle occasionally at work. Those things piss me off too.
Keep the vp's. I've got no problem with them. I'm replacing the eagle because I'm tired of cleaning dust out of the eagles funnels.

Reactions: XP1K
View attachment 8484428
You do not need to spend $100 on a gas can to fill your lawnmower/generator/atv/ etc.
The problem I have with these are a the really need a second handle near the botttom. The handle that they do have is ill-suited to the controlled pour necessary it fill a small gas tank.

Bad case of TDS

Not a single tear. Fake crying. It's a trick that a lot of attention whores on social media do to try to get pity for whatever reason or to get a simp to pay for their meals. Same deal with the Tiktok chicks "crying" about how horrible their last dates or their exes had been. A lot of sniveling and boohoohooing but no tears.

Jordan Peterson in 2022, as well as numerous other renowned experts on narcissistic personality disorder with actual experience in dealing with this kind of thing had stated that any person who throws pity parties and whines on social media is showing an AUTOMATIC RED FLAG for narcissism, and quite severe too, as they literally feed off of the validation and attention that they get in their feeds all minutes and hours of the day. If people do not comment on their videos or subscribe to them, it will literally trigger full blown panic attacks and psychotic episodes in them, leading them to do more outrageous things on video to get that attention, up to and including purposefully getting themselves arrested by trashing a store and resisting arrest to bait police into using physical compliance measures and Tasers on them, and then crying abuse and police brutality when the inevitable result happens.

For guys here who are dating, or has sons/daughters and other younger relatives who are dating, WATCH OUT for this red flag. Applies to both men and women though modern young women are far more prone to this kind of behavior. If the other person just cannot function without being on their phones all the time or have to take a video of anything and everything all the time and post it to social media, or worse, they intentionally try to start drama and conflicts wherever they go so they can create social media videos and play the victim, LEAVE them immediately. If they think it is cute to start livestreaming their dates or take videos of the food on the table during the date and doing commentaries about it, just get up and leave without another word. Don't even give them an explanation. Just block, no contact, and keep it moving. They will bring nothing but trouble if the relationship continues. It is a literal minefield of mental illness out there and thanks to real respectable podcasters like Bjorn Andreas Bull-Hansen, the Hodge Twins, Jordan Peterson, etc, many young men are becoming aware of this. That is why the dating market has recently become extremely dry for young women with toxic personalities and so many of them are complaining and crying on social media that "men are not approaching" them or asking them out. It is also why so many young men are turning into conservatives and Patriots. They have been wisened up and are aware of the signs to avoid anyone that is displaying these glaring red flags of an extremely unwell mind.

Last edited:
Not a single tear. Fake crying. It's a trick that a lot of attention whores on social media do to try to get pity for whatever reason or to get a simp to pay for their meals. Same deal with the Tiktok chicks "crying" about how horrible their last dates or their exes had been. A lot of sniveling and boohoohooing but no tears.

Jordan Peterson in 2022, as well as numerous other renowned experts on narcissistic personality disorder with actual experience in dealing with this kind of thing had stated that any person who throws pity parties and whines on social media is showing an AUTOMATIC RED FLAG for narcissism, and quite severe too, as they literally feed off of the validation and attention that they get in their feeds all minutes and hours of the day. If people do not comment on their videos or subscribe to them, it will literally trigger full blown panic attacks and psychotic episodes in them, leading them to do more outrageous things on video to get that attention, up to and including purposefully getting themselves arrested by trashing a store and resisting arrest to bait police into using physical compliance measures and Tasers on them, and then crying abuse and police brutality when the inevitable result happens.

For guys here who are dating, or has sons/daughters and other younger relatives who are dating, WATCH OUT for this red flag. Applies to both men and women though modern young women are far more prone to this kind of behavior. If the other person just cannot function without being on their phones all the time or have to take a video of anything and everything all the time and post it to social media, or worse, they intentionally try to start drama and conflicts wherever they go so they can create social media videos and play the victim, LEAVE them immediately. If they think it is cute to start livestreaming their dates or take videos of the food on the table during the date and doing commentaries about it, just get up and leave without another word. Don't even give them an explanation. Just block, no contact, and keep it moving. They will bring nothing but trouble if the relationship continues. It is a literal minefield of mental illness out there and thanks to real respectable podcasters like Bjorn Andreas Bull-Hansen, the Hodge Twins, Jordan Peterson, etc, many young men are becoming aware of this. That is why the dating market has recently become extremely dry for young women with toxic personalities and so many of them are complaining and crying on social media that "men are not approaching" them or asking them out. It is also why so many young men are turning into conservatives and Patriots. They have been wisened up and are aware of the signs to avoid anyone that is displaying these glaring red flags of an extremely unwell mind.
glad i am too old and decrepit to even be close to that game. think/hope my 2 gr sons got right/lucky. time will tell.

Reactions: crackerbrown