• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

AVvXsEg-brqaKJOThtQVP8vvgtzK3uRRIpeV5PbhCj7R8V_QXOKmnZOIIwg33pYi6fWq3C4SNaq4FZe5Zt8sJBbBH1DkImz-kpkR7XOUdz40FU4JEhIvqMCHVG0LbKFJIbHwzloJ2N0juI-ka78e5h65yfcR5_0tqvqdUJlBIcjOYkHdSGQrXOBkAOIIN0Cfxrk

I was re-watching American Graffiti and Kurt's Citroen 2CV reminded me of Tom Jobe telling stories about fellow Surfer Tom Skinner's 2CV:

I wonder if Lucas was aware of that in 1972 but kind of funny just how "true" the movie was in some regards as to what was around in 1962-64

Reactions: Eddystone
Starved for fuel and stalled?

came into the corner too hot, tried to slow down as much as possible and almost lost the front end. front tyre tucked in, lucky he saved it. hand never left the clutch lever, thats why he was still able to ride off. no starter motors on race bikes, motogp for sure, not 100% sure with superbikes.

came into the corner too hot, tried to slow down as much as possible and almost lost the front end. front tyre tucked in, lucky he saved it. hand never left the clutch lever, thats why he was still able to ride off. no starter motors on race bikes, motogp for sure, not 100% sure with superbikes.
Good point about the starters. Missed that, had to still be running.

Reactions: Gee Kay