• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_5671.jpeg

The flag our son carried with him while flying a mission over Afghanistan. A gift for his mom and dad

View attachment 8490943
I passed my carry flag to my nephew. I carried it for 20 years give or take every time I went somewhere. He has had it for the last 6 ish years while in the Marine Corp.

Nowadays?

Cocaine and heroin were wonder drugs in the 1800s, lobotomies and general drilling holes in skulls has been around for who knows how long ... leeches, electricity, radium, tobacco ... the number of snake oil treatments that have been sold to the public for centuries is nigh on innumerable.

The biggest problem with the medical industry is the weak willed, whiny, needy "patients" that pander to it.

Big government, same thing.

People with power can't just be expected to act responsibly they need to be held accountable.

Nowadays?

Cocaine and heroin were wonder drugs in the 1800s, lobotomies and general drilling holes in skulls has been around for who knows how long ... leeches, electricity, radium, tobacco ... the number of snake oil treatments that have been sold to the public for centuries is nigh on innumerable.

The biggest problem with the medical industry is the weak willed, whiny, needy "patients" that pander to it.

People with power can't just be expected to act responsibly they need to be held accountable.

Also, asprin used to contain PCP.

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon
Nowadays?

If dentists are in the business of fixing bad teeth, why would I use a toothpaste 9 out of 10 dentists recommend?

I worked late weekend nights as a radio DJ in a small college town while I was in school. The building had on of those machines that was free/unlocked. I would get a flat of 7 oz bottle beers and fill that thing up. Have a couple buddies come hang out at 3am and drink those COLD beers, while I played Country records. Lots of shenanigans….

Ok hear me out 😂

If the parents are working, stable and drug free I could get behind this. A society that puts priority on family units just might do some good.
That doesn't make sense.
Having children is no different than owning a car, house or any other object. If you can't afford it why is it societies responsibility to pay for it?
It's not much of a family unit if a majority of the childs life is spent being raised by someone else, being taught someone else's values and usually in a puppy mill setting so the parents of can have two cars in the driveway of their Mansion. One picks up the child on the way home and the other picks up supper from the drive through.