• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

7hOSTz1azLp3.jpeg

Well, I got 2.5” rain Tuesday night, at least 1” last night (haven’t gone out to see yet) and expected up to 10”+ by Friday.

Gonna go get the generator in place. We’re on a spur so it will never flood here but roadway flooding and power outages are probably coming.

All of us in Appalachia, stay safe and do NOT drive into running water.

View attachment 8510668View attachment 8510669

Dude..
You remember Ivan and Francis?

Youll be fine.

I believe they had both rotary and inline but the vast majority if not all that I remember seeing were rotary to the best of my memory.

-LD

View attachment 8511035
Savage 1899's had rotary mags and the later models had detachable box mags but none were ever made with tubular magazines.
Screenshot_20240926-170114~2.png
Savage 99C

Reactions: lash and LuckyDuck
Savage 1899's had rotary mags and the later models had detachable box mags but none were ever made with tubular magazines.View attachment 8511068Savage 99C
Agree- apologies perhaps "inline" was the incorrect terminology. I was referencing a box magazine rather than a tube magazine but your point is taken and appreciate you clarifying. Haven't seen one in a long time myself although I seem to remember the vast majority being in 'Savage' branded calibers.

Might just be my locality (or my memory) but I seem to remember the 99 being mostly chambered in 300 Savage. I know this is the Pit and not one of the technical forums and I didn't mean to derail this thread but haven't thought of the 99 in a long time and brought back some good memories arguing between the Savage, Winchester, and Marlin lever guns.

Anywho, I digress and my apologies. Back to your regularly scheduled program...

1727385033296.png