Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2024-10-10_12-15-57.jpg

Standard jumper cables #4awg, so good for 70-90amps. Barbed wire probaly #14 awg, good for 15-20 amps if copper. Steel is about 7-10 times more resistive than copper, so maybe good for 3-5 amps? Just a guess. Two strands, so maybe good for 10 amps.

Wire is going to get red pretty quick. Its going to be hot when you disconnect.

I suppose Ive seen worse ideas.

c. Thanksgiving 1992... zipped a turkey neck into my Dockers at soon-to-be-ex-fiance's house in Buffalo.... Future ex Mother In Law walks in and has a conniption. Future ex-fiancee thinks it's hilarious... Future ex father-in-law almost had an infarction laughing.

But, hey... one way or another... didn't end well! ;-)

Sirhr
In art class in high-school, even the least artistic could master making a fake dick out of clay. In fact, those were always the first guys to do it.

One guy would go up to girls at lunch and talk to them until they looked down and saw it sticking out of his zipper, which was always good for a scream.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
In art class in high-school, even the least artistic could master making a fake dick out of clay. In fact, those were always the first guys to do it.

One guy would go up to girls at lunch and talk to them until they looked down and saw it sticking out of his zipper, which was always good for a scream.
I was on crutches for like 6 months in 6th grade- a favorite of mine was to take the rubber pad off the top and stick it -just the tip out of a pair of shorts.

Reactions: mtrmn
The "woman", a.k.a. The Whore of Babylon, is not an actual person but rather an evil world system, controlled by the anti-christ in the last days ( 2nd half of the tribulation) before the return of Jesus.
Not what you wanted to hear, is it?

Well, our drunk Indian BJ commie princess represents exactly that…. So I guess it’s not fake news!

Thanks for the Bible lesson! I mean that sincerely. Did not know the origins of the whore of Babylon! I figured she was just some chick turning tricks in the hanging garden when she found Jesus! (The religion… not the man. Though maybe the Book of John has more about her career?).

Anyway… Who knew!! Thanks!

Sirhr

Well, our drunk Indian BJ commie princess represents exactly that…. So I guess it’s not fake news!

Thanks for the Bible lesson! I mean that sincerely. Did not know the origins of the whore of Babylon! I figured she was just some chick turning tricks in the hanging garden when she found Jesus! (The religion… not the man. Though maybe the Book of John has more about her career?).

Anyway… Who knew!! Thanks!

Sirhr
While she may not be the "woman" per se, she is definitely a part the current world system that I believe to be a foreshadow of what's coming.
The same way that Antiochus Epiphanies was a foreshadow of the coming anti-christ who will control the "woman".