Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

P81HZtk.jpg

Any of you soul-scrubbers confirm this?

View attachment 8521050

I'll carry this one a yard or two.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/javascript:void(0);

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

There is symbolism.
There is often a spiritual, and literal meaning in lots of scripture.
The whore of Babylon is commonly believed to be symbolic of a nation. There is a great deal of debate on which one.
That said.....this sure is descriptive.
Some believe, and i have heard prpposed that the "man of sin" could be a woman.
But this scripture in no way makes reference to any individual.
Personal opinion, the shoe sure fits her....but
Scripture witnesses or translates itself. In other words, this is not the only scripture that references this mystery Babylon.
The Elect will know it, when they see it.
This is the only prophecy yet to be fulfilled, and was directed specifically to those who would witness these events.
Theres a couple nations right now, high in the running to be the Whore.
Kamala is a sock puppet. She is one of those false John the Baptist, who are "preparing the way".

Guess what I’m working on here….uncommanded EPU firing. I ended up having to rebuild the P607 harness to the speed controller

Most of the uncommanded EPU firings ended up being oops moments from the pilot.

5-1/2 years on that airframe and none of them were actually electrical issues.

That was one thing I loved about being a maintainer on the B-1B. For about the first year, pilots would try that shit. Then we would run CEPS data, find where they fucked up and then have a chat with them, having the maintenance and ops commanders present.
Didn't take very long for the crews to realize lying wouldn't get them out of their fuckups.

We still had plenty of mx issues, but most were resolved fleet wide very quickly.

Guess what I’m working on here….uncommanded EPU firing. I ended up having to rebuild the P607 harness to the speed controller

Dumb question.
Is the H-70 tank empty, or did the fuel cell guys install a new one already?

Did it burn all of the H-70 or were they able to just change out the burst discs?

Seems odd to be working a harness issue with everything still installed.