Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_2730_jpeg-3349772.JPG

WTF... that fucking pedal pansey wouldn't even have dented the hood.

That said... if it was a kid... good call. Kids on bikes should be protected like we are mother bears or lionesses.

Adults on bicycles should be mown down with no remorse.... You are over 16. Get a fucking car.

And the ones dressed up in lycra with 'Cinzano" written across their butts... should be run down just on principle.

Sirhr

WTF... that fucking pedal pansey wouldn't even have dented the hood.

That said... if it was a kid... good call. Kids on bikes should be protected like we are mother bears or lionesses.

Adults on bicycles should be mown down with no remorse.... You are over 16. Get a fucking car.

And the ones dressed up in lycra with 'Cinzano" written across their butts... should be run down just on principle.

Sirhr
This looks like a Gootube channel about traffic accidents in Chiner. If it’s the same thing, that channel crazy. Videos are about 35 minutes long and regularly contain people doing really really dumb shit and getting greased

Edit: this looks like some of the same footage but the channel itself doesn’t look the same. Irregardless, there’s some really horrifying shit that goes on in Chinese traffic

Last edited:
..Kids on bikes should be protected like we are mother bears or lionesses..

...the ones dressed up in lycra with 'Cinzano" written across their butts... should be run down just on principle...
If you don't cull the one, you end up with the other.
#getoffmyroads

If you don't cull the one, you end up with the other.
#getoffmyroads

Kids belong on bikes. It was our freedom machine back before helmets And elbow pads and helicopter mothers…

But see 1 Corinthians 13:11 and know that there is a time to put away childish things…

I mean it’s about as manly as pushing yourself down the street in a little red wagon!

But kids today should get off the couch, put down the phone and see how far a bike takes them into the world!!!

Adults should buy a fucking car. They are adults for heavens sake.

Sirhr

PS. I can’t believe I just quoted the Bible. This place is getting to me!

Reactions: FWoo45

One of my jobs is maintenance for a coffee producer. I service the grinder machine. Its not $500,000, but its certainly more than the $500 one. Take a zero off the first number, and its close.

I know the secret on how to correctly grind beans to make a fantastic cup. However Im not allowed to reveal their method. Its potentially their method, or it could be some industry thing... who knows. I will comment that it damn well works.

Anyone who knows me, and knows my workshop, knows the coffee place, and has had free cups from there (quality control, they make LOTS per day).

Reactions: Downtown