Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1729099282112.png

We were at our neighbors one night for a bonfire, and our lab went for a swim in their pond. Shortly after, he decided that he was going to check out their horses. The fence shocked the shit out of him!!

Turned it off, and it took us an hour to get him to come out!! :ROFLMAO:

Bet it won't even run without a computer attached.

That's not an engine. That's a software glitch waitinig to happen.

Yeah... 500 HP. Or whatever. I can do that with an AMC 401 and the right cam/carb setup. And it won't depend on Klaus the Software Engineer to start in the morning.

But, whatever. Bet Greta approves of this one...

Sirhr

Reactions: John T.
Bet it won't even run without a computer attached.

That's not an engine. That's a software glitch waitinig to happen.

Yeah... 500 HP. Or whatever. I can do that with an AMC 401 and the right cam/carb setup. And it won't depend on Klaus the Software Engineer to start in the morning.

But, whatever. Bet Greta approves of this one...

Sirhr
621hp 738lb/ft and one of the more reliable engines Mercedes has ever made

621hp 738lb/ft and one of the more reliable engines Mercedes has ever made

What happens to it if there is no ecu? No EFI. No semiconductors attached whatsoever?

It’s one firmware error away from being a brick.

No matter how reliable the computers ‘seem’ to make it!

Sirhr

What happens to it if there is no ecu? No EFI. No semiconductors attached whatsoever?

It’s one firmware error away from being a brick.

No matter how reliable the computers ‘seem’ to make it!

Sirhr
If you get to make up scenarios where my car is unreliable then I get to make up scenarios where your car is unreliable too.

I’ve been around cars long enough to understand that all of them can be rolling heaps of shit. And you can thank your shit-ass gov for turning cars into the shitboxes they are now

Reactions: sirhrmechanic