• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

AVvXsEifNTrXUfq6xMbwu0Sx5boxuGpaI4IjtYq3ruSCmAIZvy6eMNVsNoNEWpzZfJNfAM62ASDL9UzcF2pBv3otPdaoFfoKDw4wGBUDoM5ai3OlLBtJabk6g8cSVO6r62_Fvp29tYeIpcJqki_Jday7vKkbvQw4o4sfHiokipEmvuxDi0Aj14mRtx-W7o1nnNs
291492767ae6d5486bbe5cc06e64b572.jpg

Not sure how true it still is today, now that it has all been Yankiefied... but when I moved to NC in 1988.... holy hell this was true! My first trip grocery shopping was a wake up... Clerk wanted to chat about every item she was checking in to the register (no bar codes back then! "Oh, honey, how is that brand frozen pizza? I've wanted to try it. You know, that is the best tea! If you want, we have store brand orange Coke cheaper." I was losing my mind... but got used to it!

We woodchucks got along with you rednecks just fine... ;-)

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW IF YOU MOVE TO THE SOUTH.
1. A possum is a flat animal that sleeps in the middle of the road.
2. There are 5,000 types of snakes and 4,998 of them live in the South.
3. There are 10,000 types of spiders. All 10,000 of them live in the South, plus a couple no one's seen before.
4. If it grows, it'll stick ya. If it crawls, it'll bite cha.
5. Onced and Twiced are words.
6. It is not a shopping cart, it is a buggy!
7. Jawl-P? means: Did you all go to the bathroom?
8. People actually grow, eat, and like okra.
9. Fixinto is one word. It means I'm going to do something.
10. There is no such thing as lunch. There is only dinner and then there's supper.
11. Iced tea is appropriate for all meals and you start drinking it when you're two. We do like a little tea with our sugar. It is referred to as the Wine of the South.
12. Backwards and forwards means I know everything about you.
13. The word jeet is actually a question meaning, 'Did you eat?'
14. You don't have to wear a watch, because it doesn't matter what time it is, you work until you're done or it's too dark to see.
15. You don't PUSH buttons, you MASH em.
16. Y'all is singular. All Y'all is plural.
17. All the festivals across the state are named after a fruit, vegetable, grain, insect, or animal.
18. You carry jumper cables in your car for your OWN car.
19. You only own five spices: salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning, Tabasco, and ketchup.
20. The local papers cover national and international news on one page, but require 6 pages for local high school sports, motorsports, and gossip.
21. Everyone you meet is a Honey, Sugar, Miss (first name), or Mr (first name)
22. You think that the first day of deer season is a national holiday.
23. You know what a hissy fit is..
24. Fried catfish is the other white meat.
25. We don't need no dang Driver's Ed. If our mama says we can drive, we can drive!!!
26. You understand these jokes and forward them to your Southern friends and those who just wish they were from the South.
AND one more:
27. Why did the chicken cross the road? To show that stupid possum that it CAN be done!

Cheers,

Sirhr
Every cat on the road is a Himalayan.

Ford is the part of yer head between yer eyebrow and the hairline , possibly the vehicle ya drive.

The last line in your link is wrong.

Ya ain't from ear is ya?

There's no you or your. It's ya and yer

Thermostat working?
Yep, and brand new recored radiator.
The entire cooling and heating system is rebuilt and or brand new.
Its not the enigine was running excessively cold. It’s just that that added 20 to 30° of heat in the engine will make that in cab heater work more better.

FARMvull? Whatuz you doin in FARMvull?

I spent much of my formative years and some alrrady well formed, in that area. Mostly Greenville, Belvoir, Stokes, Falkland.
We were trying to cut across from I95 if I remember right. Probably after midnight, getting gas, 3 knuckle dragging, very light colored jarheads. Behind the counter was a darker hued fellow with a glove on 1 hand hand asking the questions. We said “No, and we were just leaving”.