• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I remember noticing as a kid that things changed. Saw brown paper bags for luggage. Deregulation in 1978 set the stage for a more free market and competition, but fares today are about the same cost (inflation adjusted dollars) as before deregulation. So, as typical, lower quality for the same price. After my last trip, I'm ready to try business class.
View attachment 8531536
I’m really sorry to interject something real in this thread but there is no such thing as legit deregulation in America. All of the “deregulation” is just some shuffling around of language in some obscure laws by the big players of whatever section of the economy.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
I’m really sorry to interject something real in this thread but there is no such thing as legit deregulation in America. All of the “deregulation” is just some shuffling around of language in some obscure laws by the big players of whatever section of the economy.
Jimmy, thanks. And that great Department of Education is really doing wonders.

Jimmy, thanks. And that great Department of Education is really doing wonders.
1729794799971.gif

You guys seem to like dash pics, let me tell you this is what retirement is all about.

View attachment 8531503
Wrong, retirements about getting in the fast lane and driving the speed limit without a single care, as you piss off everyone behind you that’s in a rush… 😂 also a dick move, but hey, they should have gotten there before you

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
Just changed the entire front wheel assembly on our beater wheelbarrow a couple days ago! Was cheaper to buy a new assembly than a new tire and tube… 🫤

Took me a bit longer because I also had to shim out the front brace because he wood handles are starting to dry rot, and removed every nut to lube the threads. I also sprayed down everywhere I saw rust with some Locktite rust converter.

View attachment 8531378

same thing i found here when looking at new tyres and tubes, cheaper to get the complete wheel than parts.

we have about 6 barrows going, one needs a wheel and axle. have no idea why my late father hadnt put that barrow back in service.

cant have enough barrows on a property, at least thats what ive found.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
The Dutchman says to the Englishman, “Every time I see you in here you walk out with a different girl. What’s your secret?”

The Englishman replies, “It’s really easy. As soon as I walk into the pub, I casually toss my Rolls Royce keys onto the bar, and the gals practically throw themselves at me.”

The Dutchman says “Wow, you’ve got a Rolls Royce?”

The Englishman replies, “No, I’m just as poor as you. I bought this Rolls Royce key fob on Amazon for £10, and the ladies are none the wiser.”

So the Dutchman goes on Amazon and buys the exact same key fob. He then goes to various pubs across London, with no luck whatsoever. A few weeks later, he runs into the Englishman again. He tells the Englishman “Your key fob trick is bogus, I went to at least 20 pubs, no lady looked at me twice, please take this bad luck charm off my hands.”

The Englishman tells him, “Maybe it would work better if you took off your bicycle helmet first.”