• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

And the survey says….

Points can be fixed with a nail file, some pieces of beer can and a paper clip if need be…. Electronic ignition is one electron away from bricking your truck!

Good answer! Sirhr
I took my 66 Oldsmobile to the transmission shop. For some idiotic reason they turned the key to the run position when the engine was off. The points were closed!! I spent a long hot July day rewiring and planning on how to get away with torturing and killing a retard. And yes I replaced the resistive wire with a Chrysler resistor on the firewall.

IMG_4860.jpeg

I can't believe that it is even legal to finance a car for 35 years in any state, or that it isn't against usury laws to charge over 1000% interest ($250K) for a $20K car. I suspect neither the seller nor the buyer expect more than a couple of payments to be made.

I haven't bought a new car in more than 20 years, but when I bought a new 740iL in 2001 my payment was about $600/month, and that seemed really steep at the time. I did end up paying the balance after three and a half years, and that car ran for 240,XXX over 12 years. Best car I've ever owned. Last model year.

Reactions: D_TROS and Gee Kay

Just changed the entire front wheel assembly on our beater wheelbarrow a couple days ago! Was cheaper to buy a new assembly than a new tire and tube… 🫤

Took me a bit longer because I also had to shim out the front brace because he wood handles are starting to dry rot, and removed every nut to lube the threads. I also sprayed down everywhere I saw rust with some Locktite rust converter.

IMG_4518.jpeg

Just changed the entire front wheel assembly on our beater wheelbarrow a couple days ago! Was cheaper to buy a new assembly than a new tire and tube… 🫤

Took me a bit longer because I also had to shim out the front brace because he wood handles are starting to dry rot, and removed every nut to lube the threads. I also sprayed down everywhere I saw rust with some Locktite rust converter.

View attachment 8531378

Yes, but did you chrome anything?

Sirhr

View attachment 8531378

Yup and when I did it, I went with a cheapie Harbor Freight Airless version. It's been working great for at least 10 years now

Reactions: 91Eunozs
It's not the destination that makes the memories; it's the travel. :)

View attachment 8531409
For the life of me I can't figure out what happened.

1729787763201.png

Got in an "internet argument" with someone over this very topic. He came back with Stop the poors from transportation. I asked if he has read Atlas Shrugged, transportation is not a right. And being poor has nothing to do with it, knowing how to act like a fucking human is what is is all about.

Funny meme

And hydrogen peroxide (normal house 3% solution) will give a gut ache and not kill you.
Interesting in the ER telling a teen that after “drinking the whole bottle”.
The gut ache is very real.
As is the M1 hold and psych placement once medically clear…..

For the life of me I can't figure out what happened.

View attachment 8531491

Got in an "internet argument" with someone over this very topic. He came back with Stop the poors from transportation. I asked if he has read Atlas Shrugged, transportation is not a right. And being poor has nothing to do with it, knowing how to act like a fucking human is what is is all about.
I remember noticing as a kid that things changed. Saw brown paper bags for luggage. Deregulation in 1978 set the stage for a more free market and competition, but fares today are about the same cost (inflation adjusted dollars) as before deregulation. So, as typical, lower quality for the same price. After my last trip, I'm ready to try business class.
1729791094931.png