• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

87524758.jpg

Moronic F*ck knuckle seems appropriate. Fudds have “some sense”.
If I had to say that five times really fast, I would be in trouble. Nevertheless, the term wins the internet award and accolades from fellow hide members.

Do you realize that your new term could take on another meaning if you simply reverse the 2nd and last word?

Your newly coined phrase belongs in the urban dictionary.

To abbreviate for internet or texting shorthand you can simply type MFK or MKF depending on the context and emphasis it is to be used in a statement.

iu

If I had to say that five times really fast, I would be in trouble. Nevertheless, the term wins the internet award and accolades from fellow hide members.

Do you realize that your new term could take on another meaning if you simply reverse the 2nd and last word?

To abbreviate for internet or texting shorthand you can simply type MFK or MKF depending on the context and emphasis it is to be used in a statement.

iu
I can’t remember where I first herd that phrase, but having worked EMS, First Responder, and Construction; it could have been anywhere in the last 33 years. 🤣🤦🏼‍♂️ The more I experience, the more accurate it becomes.

Reactions: Longshot231

iu

Fuck knuckle ain't new

View attachment 8530985
New valve cover gaskets, points,cap, rotor, condenser and spark plugs.
Set the initial timing at 10° for a total of 32°.
It’s a race truck now.
I’ll be painting chrome racing stripes on it to match the new chrome bumper.
Switch out the points for a magnetic pickup. Please.

Been a long time,but

Story time.

After my mother got divorced we stayed with my aunt and uncle for a while. I was 5-ish my cousin was 4-ish. My aunt had a VW type 3' and carried a wooden spoon on the dash. Well we are being little ass holes and in one smooth movement like a samari grabs the spoon and takes a swing and hits my mother dead in the mouth. We found that the most funny thing ever in our young lives. Not missing a sec she pulls the car over tells us to get out, drags us out and drives away. Now we are balling on the side of the road. She said she went about 100 yards down the road, pulled over and made us come snilving back.

Parenting in 1969

I wonder how many laws today got broken that day.