• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

AVvXsEiu12NJPHw-dkGMwSStcycyAIb3ue75poI2H21tRCQn98BNliFWjIhVyKSIHJAxSWLUbNMYDK2V4kJ_GWuUVRSqQteWV9KSj2v7sGrsdAaFIfnNM0D_7gZzlMD4Jbfw6LEeCWPSg3vw9_fKJRYgFyyAZBsWin_rMb8FBKpkn7uthg_E9AlkGh_yR745Rx4

Always wanted one of those. Problem was raw horse shit, spread out over the ground also spread internal parasites (worms) that I was spending a fortune on ivermectin to get rid of. If any of the horses we trained and or owned had lived long enough to get exposed to covid, guess they were pretty well immune, as much of the stuff as I had to give them.

IMG_4192.jpeg

Is this the picture from their range day?

Friend sent it to me. The more you look at it... the funnier it gets!

View attachment 8530898
I wanna know that they did with all that tannerite on the table. I don’t see one old appliance or lawn mower there to blow up.

I wanna know that they did with all that tannerite on the table. I don’t see one old appliance or lawn mower there to blow up.

Apparently it 'is' the picture from the photo shoot/photoop.

Wow... just wow....

Cheers,

Sirhr

Apparently it 'is' the picture from the photo shoot/photoop.

Wow... just wow....

Cheers,

Sirhr
Skeery place when we gotta worry about these people

Reminds me of a guy who almost shot me in the foot. Thought he’d be cool and rack the round out of his blaster and catch it like the mooby stars do. He then proceeded to flip the switch to fire and drop the hammer to “clear” the rifle. Never took the magazine out and one landed fight between my feet. Arsehole