• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

897431-dc0b9023a14ed5e2c9a688579bc843ba.data
Is crotch cooties acceptable?

View attachment 8530259

View attachment 8530261

This set is going to a museum at Ft. Bragg shortly... Caspian parts (they rock!) I did the build. Engraving by John Adams, one of the best engravers alive today... and a neighbor. HFB blade.

A total tribute to the 4POG and marketing guys. Who saved a shit ton of lives.

The .45 shoots bugholes. Yes, I shot it. And re-cleaned it for museum.

But WTF... this all about some really great Psy Ops Guys. None of whom I knew. Hell I was in marketing... of sorts.

Next time you are in Fayettenam... hopefully it will be on display. Working on it now. I have some other stuff 'there.' But nothing related to InfoOps. Or maybe I do? That is the essence of info ops! ;-)

Sirhr
Are you ever going to write a book on your... marketing... even if it has to be published many years later?

View attachment 8530259

View attachment 8530261

This set is going to a museum at Ft. Bragg shortly... Caspian parts (they rock!) I did the build. Engraving by John Adams, one of the best engravers alive today... and a neighbor. HFB blade.

But WTF... this all about some really great Psy Ops Guys. None of whom I knew. Hell I was in marketing... of sorts.

Next time you are in Fayettenam... hopefully it will be on display. Working on it now. I have some other stuff 'there.' But nothing related to InfoOps. Or maybe I do? That is the essence of info ops! ;-)

Sirhr
I can't get over the roll marks on their slides. Cool blaster though. You should offer to teach old Billy Wilson how to get those ball cuts even with the dust cover.

View attachment 8530259

View attachment 8530261

Sirhr
The Special Warfare museum?