• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_oxkol78o551rotvngo1_1280.jpg

No, one of the best men I’ve ever known and very conservative (Christian conservative) but he despises Trump, says he is a liar and a fraud.

Cannot make him understand the alternative is unthinkable. He says he isn’t voting.
Sounds like he’s a dumbass to me

At the Atlanta Airport last week a gigantic asshole was listening to the news about finding a torso in a suitcase in some lake. Had it turned up loud too. I asked him to please turn it down, and in his most assholish voice he replied I could go fukkin sit somewhere else. I then stood up and explained to him what a dick he was being and that he needed to use headphones and not share his gruesome infatuation with dead bodies with me and the rest of the passengers waiting for the flight. Evidently I said this In a way that made my buddy say that I needed to calm down. In any case it worked. Fuckwad turned off his speaker.

If we as a society don't want to live with these clueless entitled cunts who don't give two shits about anyone but themselves we're going to have to speak up and educate them on manners and what was once common decency.

Last edited:
C'mon man... I mean it says 'toilet water' RIGHT ON IT... And this from an era when there was actually truth in advertising.

Hate to break it to ya, bud, but you've been had.
Best smelling crapper water I have ever smelled ❤

“Toilet water“ is stronger than cologne but not as strong as ”parfum” in olden days speak.