• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

winter-snow-morning-rickety-fence-tree-sun-sunrise.jpg

We drove the loop in SD through Custer State Park where the buffalo herd is.
Not long after, some gal there for the rally approached on and got it serious like.
Lost her britches when she got tossed.
Wasn't critical injured and survived though, if my old man brain remembers right

Not long after, some gal there for the rally approached on and got it serious like.
Wasn't critical injured and survived though, if my old man brain remembers right

Did the guys get together afterward to collect donations to buy some feed for the animal?

There is internet video of that incident out there.

Looked like one of those biker chicks that goes to Indian Pow Wows and buys dream catchers.

Im guessing she thought she was a buffalo whisperer.

She got tossed like someone bitching about the PX to Lowlight.

I assume this is your girl:

I love the different stuff. Tri 5's, 69 camaro, mustangs.......I like them but the car shows are stacked with them. It's like none of them ever got crushed.
This motor is going into a 66 Olds Jet Star. It was only manufactured for 3 years so it's been fun finding the bits and pieces. Converting to disc brakes was an adventure but the satisfaction when done is worth it.
The resting place for the beast.
IMG_20191009_174802.jpg

Details man! Been a long time since I have seen a built Olds!

I love the different stuff. Tri 5's, 69 camaro, mustangs.......I like them but the car shows are stacked with them. It's like none of them ever got crushed.
This motor is going into a 66 Olds Jet Star. It was only manufactured for 3 years so it's been fun finding the bits and pieces. Converting to disc brakes was an adventure but the satisfaction when done is worth it.
The resting place for the beast.
View attachment 7509230
Sweet!

I used to have a buddy with an 82 Cutlass. Had wire hubcaps, torn up vinyl half roof, faded paint...

Had a stout 455 with big quiet mufflers to hide the medium lope from the casual observer. It wore drag radials and the car launched really hard and ran 7:20s in the 1/8th on motor and low 6s on a 150 shot.

He raced a guy with a pretty stout 5.0 one evening at test n tune and pedaled it so as to not beat him by too much. The kid came over to the pit area later and said “you’d be a lot faster if you had some slicks on that thing”. Gary said” Is that what you have on your car?”. Guy said yeah...Gary says “I don’t want them then, might slow me down”

I thought I was gonna have a stroke 😆

I had a 472” ’70 Dart at the time 😎