• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

GAP10 ShowEm Off Pics

Sulenski - per a thread under bolt guns on GAP lead times, the GAP-10 is at 6 months - down from 10 months. I am getting mine this week and it was almost 6 months to the day. However, per the thread the time is supplier driven.

Finally in hand!

It took longer than it should have, no fault of GAP's. The triggers were delayed, then the furniture.

20" Barrel
Switchblock
Surefire Break
Geislee SSA-E Trigger
Army-Spec Nightforce F1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I'm looking at ordering one soon. Is the supplied optics mount the best (I know badger is good and have much of their products), but is there anything else better like sphur that you would recommend.

Here she is. Her name is Selene. She has a ThunderBeast Brake, Noveske switch block, 22" fluted barrel, Bushnell HDMR, Magpul PRS, Battle Arms 45 degree safety, Umbrella Corporation grip, and a Geissele trigger.

Better pictures coming soon.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367364889753.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367364889753.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 30
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367364899913.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367364899913.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 34
Mine was shipped to the Cabelas in Dundee MI. Arrived there last Tuesday so I drove down Wednesday morning to find out they were closed due to an electrical fire that occurred over night. They arent reopening unti 4 pm this Friday. Needless to say, Im anxious!

soooooo, did you shoot it??? that is what everyone wants to know!!! lol

I have not had the chance to shoot her yet, just picked her up Tuesday. Hopefully I can get out this weekend and do a proper barrel break in. The muzzle brake is set up for a 30ba but I don't have a can yet. When I do get the can, it is going back to GA to get tuned for it. I can't wait to take her out and see what she does. The safety was installed by me. When I hold the grip, I don't wrap my thumb around the back, I like to keep it on the right side and the ambi safety in the fire position makes the perfect rest for my thumb. Plus being a 45 degree safety, from prone or the bench, I will end up working the safety from the right side.

Last edited:
Thanks to the folks at GAP. Scopeless but not for long.

Took a call from Dustin yesterday. GAP10 is nearly complete. Sent my can to be tuned for the gas block today. Ordered Nov 16th. Not to much longer

.308/20"/Badger FTE/DMR trigger/Magpul PRS/finished in Magpul Green

Annie from GAP called. Rifle is complete(Apr 18).

Last edited:
For those who were lucky enough to recently receive their GAP10s - any range reports?? Or at least more pics? :)

I'm still probably 2-3 months away...

Ill get more pics up soon but I finally got to shoot her today... HOLY SHIT!!! She is awesome. I have shot rifles before but nothing close to what she will do. I shot a 5 round group that did have one flyer, the other 4 were a half inch. I only took 40 rounds for break in and some casual shooting. I soon realized 2 things; 1 I did not take enough ammo and, 2 I seriously under estimated how much I will be shooting her. Time for more ammo (probably reloading and yes, I saved all my brass) and time to find a class to go to. Between this and hockey, I will quickly be going broke but I will be laughing the whole time.