Movie Theater Generation Kill...Yuuut!

Re: Generation Kill...Yuuut!

And the cool thing is the spotter is playing himself.....

One of the first film scenes I've seen with a mil reticle that seems to be at the correct range in relation to target.

Rudy Reyes, the spotter, was the advisor during the making of the show. Not only was he one of the Marines actually in Iraq in 1st Recon, he was actually the one who took the shot. He wasnt the spotter.

its a good scene, I finally got around to downloading the episodes and im on episode 4 currently. I like it so much im gonna go buy it

I have been watching this series or rather catching up on it. Is there backround on it? In other words is it really accurate, is it for all intensive purposes based on fact? Not being in the military I am always fascinated at shows like this, but I am always curious as the the out and out accuracy of them. Anyone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patriot1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been watching this series or rather catching up on it. Is there backround on it? In other words is it really accurate, is it for all intensive purposes based on fact? Not being in the military I am always fascinated at shows like this, but I am always curious as the the out and out accuracy of them. Anyone? </div></div>

Yes it is fairly accurate. There are a couple of Marines that are in the show that were actually in the unit at the time.