• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Back at ya bud. Effortless deal and excellent communications.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kelvrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">gafferq2xl</span> was great to deal with. I'll leave the specifics out, but I wouldn't hesitate to do any business with him again.

Thanks again
Son </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fibonacci</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Axeman</span></span></span> is GTG. Fast pay, great communication all the way. </div></div>

likewise. items were all great and as described. packed well and shipped fast.

i have also bought with confidence from cowboybart, cavscout, ejd049, Lazlo, and i have a few others in progress. i will update when they go thru

Positive transactions recently with <span style="color: #CC0000">GunjunkieM24 and tbrewer</span>.

Others I've had good deals with--
<span style="color: #FF0000">hemiram347
chpprguy
cornhuskid
Mike4045
Turbozag
D Baker
adon
GhostFace
hunter1
remtac700
crmjstudent
Sniper1*
YourMotherTrebek
Crashnrondo
APK</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fibonacci</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just completed transactions with:

long range dogr[/size][/color]

</div></div>

Right back at you bro! Item was shipped very fast,and was packaged very well.

One of the good guys here!!!!!

Also had a great trade with oneshot976. He went out of his way to let me know about an extremely minor issue that he noticed while cleaning up his trade, but wanted to make sure I knew about before he shipped it to make sure we both were happy and there were no surprises. Would deal with absolutely anytime. Thanks! -A

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a-train</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also had a great trade with oneshot976. He went out of his way to let me know about an extremely minor issue that he noticed while cleaning up his trade, but wanted to make sure I knew about before he shipped it to make sure we both were happy and there were no surprises. Would deal with absolutely anytime. Thanks! -A </div></div>

Same goes for A-Train, he is a great guy and the transaction was very smooth. He is one of the good guys for sure!!! I would deal with him anytime.

Thanks,
Oneshot

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">hemiram347</span></span> is GTG! Ryan was out of town but had his wife ship the parts out to me Priority Mail as agreed. Another smooth, no hassle Hide' deal.

Keith