• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

I've bought several significant value items from Hide members.

Recently had my first 4-figure transaction with Mohonri and everything went well. Quick shipping, good communication, and no drama.

Marlin Meadows - WICKEDFISH = POS

Marlin Meadows - WICKEDFISH get's an F- for the transaction I just ended today. He sold me a 77/22 with a cracked stock and said that he couldn't refund my $$ because he needed it to "pay his taxes"!!!!

If his taxes/bills are all paid up, you might get away with a decent transaction but beware; HIS bills come WAY before his PRINCIPLES!!!!

What a royal POS......
mad.gif

Re: Marlin Meadows - WICKEDFISH = POS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nebraska</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Marlin Meadows - WICKEDFISH get's an F- for the transaction I just ended today. He sold me a 77/22 with a cracked stock and said that he couldn't refund my $$ because he needed it to "pay his taxes"!!!!

If his taxes/bills are all paid up, you might get away with a decent transaction but beware; HIS bills come WAY before his PRINCIPLES!!!!

I have pics of this stock and will explain the whole situation to anyone. I have done my best to satisfy this guy with no joy. Enough said. WICKEDFISH

</div></div>

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000">ffhogue </span> </span> Purchased a rifle from me and was great to deal with, Fast payment, Easy Communication... <span style="font-weight: bold">GTG</span> in my book