• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock_and_roll</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ChadTRG42 said:
Glock_and_roll is someone you do NOT want to deal with. I know of 2 deals that have had major issues because of him. He is not logical in his methods or follows any common sense in his dealings. Seller/buyer beware!
</div></div>

Gentlemen, there is absolutely no truth to this. He is referring to something he has absolutely no fact to back it up. The claim that he knows of 2 deals is not true at all, he is referring to one deal that he knows of. I received a damaged rifle and refused to pay anything more until it got fixed or traded back. If that makes me untrustworthy then so be it. Tony has received everything we agreed upon, the stock was fixed and the check was sent yesterday. I have never burned anybody, period!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glock_and_roll is someone you do NOT want to deal with. I know of 2 deals that have had major issues because of him. He is not logical in his methods or follows any common sense in his dealings. Seller/buyer beware!
</div></div>

Good to know </div></div>

Please refer to my response and give it another thought before you discount my credibility, I have never burned anybody on here or anywhere. Chad is coming to the defense of his friend who thinks its acceptable to send someone a rifled with a damaged stock. He has ABSOLUTELY no fact to back his statement.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock_and_roll</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock_and_roll</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ChadTRG42 said:
Glock_and_roll is someone you do NOT want to deal with. I know of 2 deals that have had major issues because of him. He is not logical in his methods or follows any common sense in his dealings. Seller/buyer beware!
</div></div>

Gentlemen, there is absolutely no truth to this. He is referring to something he has absolutely no fact to back it up. The claim that he knows of 2 deals is a lie, he is referring to one deal that he knows of. I received a damaged rifle and refused to pay anything more until it got fixed or traded back. If that makes me untrustworthy then so be it. Tony has received everything we agreed upon, the stock was fixed and the check was sent yesterday. I have never burned anybody, period! </div></div>

Also good to know, always two sides to a story