• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

USPS did the ol 'what package?' on me.

<span style="font-weight: bold">mattsnuked</span> was willing to refund the $ quickly, we waited, then waited, no package. If I ever receive it I will send cash back to him. In the meantime he gladly refunded the $. If I get the chance again, I will purchase from him.

<span style="font-weight: bold">GTG in my book!</span>

+1 for moneey. He was willing to accommodate my up front request for additional days to procure funds since this was a big ticket item, and shipped promptly. The scope arrived as described. Thanks for the deal.

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000">RWSGunsmithing </span> </span> 100% GTG, but then again everyone already knows this
wink.gif

YourMotherTrebek is GTG

made a trade for a Les baer PMII and am VERY PLEASED. This was a big purchase and everything went extremely smooth. Would deffinitly recommend anyone to deal with YourMotherTrebek as he is a honest guy you can trust 100%.

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">NCHP</span></span>is GTG. Item arrived exactly as described and packaged <span style="text-decoration: underline">extremely</span> well. I didn't know that bubble wrap could be 'childproof'
smile.gif

Thanks Again,
Dave