• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Kudos to <span style="font-weight: bold">jeff89</span>!
I purchased a Strider knife from him at a good price on here. The package arrived on time, and was very securely packaged.
It looks even better looking than I thought it would.

Thanks again, bro.

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">Blacksheep25</span> , belatedly,
shocked.gif
for our previous deal.
Item was better than advertised.

And as for our current deal; he is a real gentleman. Someone whose word is good. :beer:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Blackstone:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> ++1 for DoorKicker.
Another good transaction.
Keep me on your speed dial!
smile.gif
</span></div></div>Thanks brother, and always a pleasure doing business with ya.

I am sorta deployed now, so it might be a while till I start selling stuff, but I will no doubt have a slew of new stuff to sell when I am back.

Hey Guys,
I just completed a fairly expensive deal with member 95LTZ. He was very honorable in all exchanges and very fast on shipping and payment. I wouldn't hesistate to do business with him again on anything, and can't recommend him highly enough. To put it quite simply, he is everything you expect from a Marine...
Semper Fi!
Respectfully,
Harry

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by GreyWolf36:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Picked up a Kestrel 4000 from Doorkicker.....went very well came packaged properly and was very nice to deal with...... </span></div></div>Pleasure to do business with, and payment recieved lightning fast!
A+++
:beer:
-dk