• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

I have a couple of praises here for a few people I have dealt with and have gotten outstanding service!

"fpdsniper",

I got a Leupold VXIII Varmint reticle setup for my PD gun. AWESOME deal and flawless communication every step of the way. I would never hesitate to buy anything from www.bigrivertactical.com

"thewoodman007",

Picked up a Hide Fighter from him and all I can say is "WOW"... Beautiful product! Excellent customer service and he seems like a great all around guy. BUY KNIVES FROM STEVE! :bandit:

"Tburkes",

Ordered up one of his TAB Pollock Shooting Mats and he has performed the transaction flawlessly. I will be trying the mat out this weekend up at my cabin to break it in. ;-)

Thanks to everyone mentioned above, don't hesitate to deal with these guys.

:beer:

Adam

Two thumbs up for;

<span style="font-weight: bold">Blackflag, and Jakesdadjake................</span> Perfect communications, and merchandise exactly as described.......... :beer:
Both are GTG in my books.
laugh.gif

Would not hesitate to do business w/ either gentlemen again. :beer:

AAA++++++ for RONIN45,

Received my Mark 4 4.5-14x50 Scope today.......DAMN THIS IS A NICE PIECE !!!! Thank you John, Really appreciate the smooth transaction. The scope came with Box, Cloth, Caps, Everything !!! I didn't even need images from him, he descriped it that well. Deal with confidence. Have a good one.

F.T.K.

The following guys are GTG; prompt payment and great commo!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Hofhine1</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Krummarine</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Slow Joe</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">BD457</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">45user</span>

Thanks guys!

Al
wink.gif

Elarski,

Thank you for a very smooth transaction. This will be the hardest 10 days I have had to deal with to date. Can't wait to shot it.

Just a heads up/FYI. I went to do the transfer and I didn't have a case with me, my mistake. I was going to buy a cheap case just to store it in at the FFL. Elarski stopped me and offered to let me borrow his Eagle Tact. Drag Bag till the transfer was done. Now that really was impressive. Thank you again and the pleasure was all mine. Have a good one and I will get your case back to you ASAP.

Please let me know on some of those courses.

F.T.K. - "VERY Happy Hide Member"