• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Shakey Yankee is very much good to go in my book. Super fast shipping, great commo the whole time and shipped the scope very well padded. Would not hesitate to deal with him again.
Thanks Rich!
Aaron

Just completed transacions with
<span style="font-weight: bold">Captain Dave Funk </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">rashgunner</span>

Both great to deal with, fast payment and smooth transactions.

Another big +1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">adon</span> , I think its our forth transaction and always a pleasure to deal with, thanks Don

:beer:
Kirk R

I purchases 3 mag's from ROLEXrifleman, and just recieved them last night. He was very accomodating on the arrangements, and they arrived perfect. Exactly the arrangement I expect from service's/stores. INTEGRITY. Thank you very much man.

I'm slackin'

+1's go out to thes eguys... great doing business with you!!!! :beer:

300WSM - AICS LA, thought the deal would never get done!

Scopes- Hope the HK mags are what you expected

Hellstorm - Thnaks for the ammo

crashnrondo - red dot is awsome

Tactical - thanks for the stock and the cqb

BIGMOOSE- 92FS mags

Sniper_Member- more ammo, thanks

Snyper762 bought sold traded everything but the kitchen sink!! Thanks for the heads up on the pistols too

SniperCJ- the grip is great

RSR- The Dr. sight was worth every penny

Sean the Nailer- glad i could help!

Two Shoes- thanks for the brass!!!!

Boltgun_73 - just picked up my 700 factory bottom metal

U-B - picked up a glock mag.

I just finished bore scoping a TRG-42 in 338lp that I bought from One-Eyed-Jack AKA Ron Ott, FRICKEN OUTSTANDING....Thank you Ron for the deal, I'm sure this puppy will shoot just like it looks on the inside. I've only seen a chamber this clean. It was a 6ppc I bought sometime ago from Clarence H. Extremely Happy in Las Cruces....Tom

Just wanted to let you know that my gun deal with Redman was AWESOME. He went above and beyond. Everything was as promised. He also sent lots of extras.

Deal with confidence.
B_Town75

P.S. If you haven't tried one of his bean bags they are uncomparible.

Thanks Stu!