• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Thumbs UP for member "EX NRA HP Rifleman"

Smooth transaction on FFL transfer of 1911. Arrived fast and as described.

Thanks Martin.. it was a pleasure doing business with you. Happy Holidays!

<span style="font-weight: bold">J&C</span> hooked me up with some good reloading gear. Great guy to deal with
grin.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> Blanksguns <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> (Stacey) is real easy to work with- I dropped him a PM with a AI question and he called on his own dime a few minutes later to answer my question and get me started down the right track in the 'hide. Oh, and the AICS he sent me is pretty nice too.

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bauer Arms +1

Thanks again Adam, Chris </div></div>

OutlawTen5 is no outlaw.
wink.gif

He is definitely good to go!

Adam

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VA-Varminter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rock-N-Ruin Is first class.
Sold him a 700 PSS .
Great to deal with, pays promptly, excellent communications. </div></div>

I have dealt with the 3 Guys mentioned below and everything went great, I would reccommend them without any hesitation... <span style="font-weight: bold">

Bauer Arms
VA-Varmiter
DontStrokeme</span>
Everything was as described, payments and shipping were smooth and prompt.. All around excellent guys to deal with... Jeff