• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Great day of US Optics, Southwest Ammo, AI & more

Black-X

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2006
Kentucky
Had a great day out at the range today gearing up for the fall PTS match in TN. Took a few pics and wanted to share some US Optics and other goodness.

The AI is in 6.5 Creedmoor, TRG in .308, and Savage is a .300wm. Southwest Ammo performed great as usual (308 w/175smks, 6.5CM with 142smks, hopefully will be shooting the SW 208amax .300wm rounds soon) out to 400yds today. Will be hitting some actual distance soon:)

usoy.jpg

uso2b.jpg

uso3.jpg

uso4n.jpg

Re: Great day of US Optics, Southwest Ammo, AI & more

Thanks, it was a good day. My shooting partner had his JP LRP-07 out for some load testing but he had already put it up when I took these pics. Will get that one added into the lineup next time!

I am in the market for a TRG .308 now (hope to have it by Thanksgiving) and noticed the brake in your photos. Is it a Sako ? Near? Do you feel like you get a lot of effect from it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
usoy.jpg

uso2b.jpg

uso3.jpg

uso4n.jpg

</div></div>

Now that's what I call some nice photos
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reloader41</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am in the market for a TRG .308 now (hope to have it by Thanksgiving) and noticed the brake in your photos. Is it a Sako ? Near? Do you feel like you get a lot of effect from it? </div></div>

I'll give you an early congrats on the TRG, it's a fine rifle!

I have the Sako brake on mine and it is very effective. I've heard that the Near brake works just as well if not better but I don't have one to compare it with.

great collection!
could you tell me please which rail do you put on the a5 stock to mount your atlas bipod?i don't know if i need a bt 17 or 15 or something else..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bob7-08</div><div class="ubbcode-body">great collection!
could you tell me please which rail do you put on the a5 stock to mount your atlas bipod?i don't know if i need a bt 17 or 15 or something else.. </div></div>

I'm pretty sure I used the BT17 and the screws from the t-nut kit. I'll try to check this evening or you can call up Milehighshooting and I know they can help you determine exactly what you need for your application.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KyDmax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great looking pics with some awesome sticks.... Is this a public range and if so where is it? </div></div>

Thanks! These were taken at Northeast Fish and Game in Ashland, KY (paid membership range).