Hello Eveyone

Re: Hello Eveyone

Welcome to the Hide. Come on in and join the many and varied conversations.

If you know something about a given thread post your experience. If not, you're welcome to sit back and absorb what you wish.

Most of us older folk really appreciate it if you fill out your profile if you haven’t already.

Once again, nice to have you here.

ah, a good sense of humor - that is needed on this site at times. Welcome to the Hide and there is a lot to learn from some of these guys. Lots of people on here from Texas so you should be able to hook up with some great shooters in your area.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackayedshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I met <span style="font-weight: bold">Wil and Shaggy</span> at the range last week. They told me I should join so I did. </div></div>

Were they holding hands and wearing matching outfits?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackayed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Austin Area..... Patriot where you at Tiger Valleys shooting clinic? </div></div>

Nope. I haven't been to any long range shooting clinics yet. I need to skinny up and do it, just a timing thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackayedshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I met <span style="font-weight: bold">Wil and Shaggy</span> at the range last week. They told me I should join so I did. </div></div>

Were they holding hands and wearing matching outfits? </div></div>

Right down to our multicam thongs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackayedshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I met <span style="font-weight: bold">Wil and Shaggy</span> at the range last week. They told me I should join so I did. </div></div>

Right down to our multicam thongs. </div></div>

Paracord is where it's at has that revealing illusion quality, and you can unravel it with the pull of a string.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackayedshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I met <span style="font-weight: bold">Wil and Shaggy</span> at the range last week. They told me I should join so I did. </div></div>

Now THAT is an image I really didn't need to see in my head!!! Thanks ALOT Shaggy!!
shocked.gif
laugh.gif

Welcome aboard to the new guy.

Chad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackayedshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I met <span style="font-weight: bold">Wil and Shaggy</span> at the range last week. They told me I should join so I did. </div></div>

Paracord is where it's at has that revealing illusion quality, and you can unravel it with the pull of a string. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">OMG.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackayed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....a nice candlelight reloading session</div></div>

Welcome aboard... make sure to keep the powder away from the candle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would look great with the assless ghillie Im wearing to SHOT. </div></div>

Lost my f'n coffee, asshole.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would look great with the assless ghillie Im wearing to SHOT. </div></div>

so long as you wear the tactical buttplug I got you for Christmas... and the camo condom so they can't see ya comin'....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ah, a good sense of humor - that is needed on this site at times. </div></div>
Darn, and here I was thought he was trying to get my attention.