• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Here is me (the asian guy) talking to the typical member on Snipers Hide

Well, now I understand why [MENTION=11868]Cartman[/MENTION]n makes it a point to be very clear in his signature line that he is not be be confused with any other member with Cartmann in their name.

Cartmann is a strange fellow. I hate him because he is so honest and does not kiss my ass!!!

You are luck you can ignore all his post, I do not have that option. I am around that fool 24/7 :-(

I always did wonder to myself for the longest time just why it was that this song existed. I think I finally understand and find myself motivated to drop a quarter in that jukebox and smile. Eric, this one goes out to you:

These days, it does not take much to be classified as an "asshole". all you have to do is be honest with people and/or disagree with them.

I see douche bag is back running is cock holster like normal.

Typical ramblings as usual. He tries to use his time in the service to validate his statements, then tries to discount yours. Then some more blah blah blah about the Raiders, being an engineer, how much better he is because he doesn't care about training, his rifles are just toys, and the vast amounts of alledged pussy he got while in.

His whole purpose in life is to troll, no use in even discussing anything with him.

Don't you have a Persian Gulf War PTSD meeting to attend?

I always did wonder to myself for the longest time just why it was that this song existed. I think I finally understand and find myself motivated to drop a quarter in that jukebox and smile. Eric, this one goes out to you:

The I-95 "Asshole" Song **With Lyrics** - YouTube

aww that's sweet! this is the first song that has been dedicated to me on SnipersHide. Thanks man! Let me buy you a drink whenever we meet up.

The irrelevant sneering at the irreverent.

As chronicled by the impertinent and incontinent ...

At least I don't wear my diaper on my head.

Thankfully, better men than us shaped the greater, truer nature of our noble experiment in self-government.

I never will, by any word or act, bow to the shrine of intolerance or admit a right of inquiry into the religious opinions of others.

- Thomas Jefferson

Cartmann is a strange fellow. I hate him because he is so honest and does not kiss my ass!!!

You are luck you can ignore all his post, I do not have that option. I am around that fool 24/7 :-(

Well, now I understand why @Cartmann makes it a point to be very clear in his signature line that he is not be be confused with any other member with Cartmann in their name.

It's just Cartman, not Cartmann, Bogey, but thanks for remembering we're different people.

It's just Cartman, not Cartmann, Bogey, but thanks for remembering we're different people.

DEEPEST apologies Sir. Even that extra "n" makes a difference in distancing yourself as much as possible.
Although none of us who have conversed with you in threads could ever make the mistake of confusing y'all.

Thankfully, better men than us shaped the greater, truer nature of our noble experiment in self-government.

Oh you poor wronged boy...

Your superstitions are no more worthy or above insult than my rectal sphincter. If all this is too much for you try a hobby away from posting here. Might I suggest long range shooting as a novel endeavor?

Oh you poor wronged boy...

Your superstitions are no more worthy or above insult than my rectal sphincter. If all this is too much for you try a hobby away from posting here. Might I suggest long range shooting as a novel endeavor?

I've been guilty of fucking with Veer about the randomness of his posts, but fucking with him about his religion is bullshit and way out of line. Sikhism is a hell of lot more tolerant of other people's cultures and religions than ours is apparently.

I've been guilty of fucking with Veer about the randomness of his posts, but fucking with him about his religion is bullshit and way out of line. Sikhism is a hell of lot more tolerant of other people's cultures and religions than ours is apparently.

I'm not fucking with him on his religion. To me it's neither here nor there what he does or doesn't believe in. If he feels within his rights to mock me personally then he can't complain when the same is done to him.

Besides, there are PLENTY of posts where muslims are insulted because of their religion and no-one bats an eyelid (rightly so in my view). As for his brand of superstition being more tolerant - do a little research. There's just as much crazy there as there is anywhere else.

I'm not fucking with him on his religion. To me it's neither here nor there what he does or doesn't believe in. If he feels within his rights to mock me personally then he can't complain when the same is done to him.

Besides, there are PLENTY of posts where muslims are insulted because of their religion and no-one bats an eyelid (rightly so in my view). As for his brand of superstition being more tolerant - do a little research. There's just as much crazy there as there is anywhere else.

Careful, gents.

I see douche bag is back running is cock holster like normal.

Typical ramblings as usual. He tries to use his time in the service to validate his statements, then tries to discount yours. Then some more blah blah blah about the Raiders, being an engineer, how much better he is because he doesn't care about training, his rifles are just toys, and the vast amounts of alledged pussy he got while in.

His whole purpose in life is to troll, no use in even discussing anything with him.

Don't you have a Persian Gulf War PTSD meeting to attend?

Seems like my PERSONAL views and experiences really offends you. Why do you care what I think or how I see things? Please Discuss...

Also you forgot Handsome and Fast Motorcycle Racer for the Cartmann Description.

PTSD, you will never know if it is or not; you had to have done something beside sit on the sidelines to find out. Sorry your photo shoots with camels in Kuwait didn't give you that education.

No one gives a shit about what you think, you seem to think we do though. Tell us some more Army stories high speed, or maybe tell us about all that pussy you got while in. Actually, you are good are running your suck about how much smarter you think you are than everyone else here, go with that one, your jabber and circular logic is humorous. Come on, we all know you want to, you have been waiting for someone to engage you. That was the whole point of this thread, with your gay ass Yu-Gi-Oh card.

What a joke, Laughing...

PTSD, you will never know if it is or not; you had to have done something beside sit on the sidelines to find out. Sorry your photo shoots with camels in Kuwait didn't give you that education.

No one gives a shit about what you think, you seem to think we do though. Tell us some more Army stories high speed, or maybe tell us about all that pussy you got while in. Actually, you are good are running your suck about how much smarter you think you are than everyone else here, go with that one, your jabber and circular logic is humorous. Come on, we all know you want to, you have been waiting for someone to engage you. That was the whole point of this thread, with your gay ass Yu-Gi-Oh card.

What a joke, Laughing...

1) I know you expect hate from me in return, but I am only going to give you love. CARTMANN LOVES ALL!

2) you seem to give a shit. that is why you comment and spread your hate.

3) You first accused me of having PTSD, then you said I have no idea what it is.. which is it?

4) Well I do have a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering. BSEE is Pure Logic. To get a BSEE, it takes superior LOGIC and superior smarts. Most Americans find Math and Engineering tough, that is because most Americans lack logic. For me Math and Engineering was easy (that is because the natural Logic I have).

5) I am a fun guy. I am free to meet up with anyone that wants to meet up. you will see first hand all the pussy I pull.

6) I understand gun guys. Most people use sex or sports as a vent. However, the typical gun guy has no life. He does not play sports or get women. So what they do to vent is they hate on others. Every little thing from others bothers a gun guy. If gun guy is not complaining or hating on one thing, it's something else. gun guys lives are so miserable, that they have to hate on others and drag them down too so everyone can be miserable with the gun guy.

Please discuss...

Shhhhh… no discusion, just be quiet.

J-u-s-t b-e q-u-i-e-t, we don't care.

I care man. I want you to feel good about yourself so you can sleep better at night. Making people feel good is what Cartmann is here for.

If hating on Handsome Cartmann makes you feel better and helps you sleep better, I am all for it. Please continue your hate.

Shhhh… we don't care.

xqjErKg.gif

I thought the video was inspired and I wished to give it to my Bosses. After seeing the trend of this thread, I don't think they will get it either!!! Thank you for the vid and the laughs following.

It seems not too many people understand this video. The producers of this clip tried to really simplify things so everyone can understand by using non technical things like blue, red, lines, cat, perpendicular, etc, so people would understand.

How it seems most people just don't get no matter how much it was dummied down.

I care man. I want you to feel good about yourself so you can sleep better at night. Making people feel good is what Cartmann is here for.

If hating on Handsome Cartmann makes you feel better and helps you sleep better, I am all for it. Please continue your hate.

Self loathing, and absolutely nothing else. The above is a plea for affirmation of every doubt you have about yourself, which are both numerous and substantial. They are also likely well founded.

The above quote is more accurately phrased:

I am overly preoccupied with demanding negative attention. I want to feel even worse about myself so I can lay awake all night and replay all of my poor decisions. Confirming my own worst suspicions about myself is what I need from you to stoke the flames of my insomnia and an utter sense of apartness. Please hate me.

As much as you might try to offend you fall short every time and wind up choking on the short comings that have plagued you since failing to be noticed for failure. The best you can do is to merely be offensive, much like body odor. Of course you can hardly take pleasure in this small success. If you try hard enough you may one day rise to the smell of rotting flesh hung in the air of a hot and windless day. There is no one here on the Hide that could hate you as much as you hate yourself. In this way alone you will always stand as the victor, which will only perpetuate the cycle. While self-immolation stands as a seemingly comfortable alternative to your continued self it would rob you of this, the one and only pleasure you have.

And here is my tip for you to proceed more successfully in this endeavor, just be you. Quit posting internet memes and let the world hear from you. The video is not you. Used in the way you did it amounts to plagiarism. The quote from you on the XCR forum, that is a peek at what you really need to express. I do not think there is a way you could more fully increase the sickening feeling you have for yourself.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
^^^^^True.

But one should not feed a parasite.

That's what this is all about. Ive encountered 'energetic parasites' before. My last girlfriend was one. They have no self esteem and no real life of their own so they engage others and stir up shit so that they can siphon off energy and feel at least some self importance by manipulating the situation. Its a control game of sorts. The best thing, in fact the only thing you can do is not feed them.

You've been exposed, parasite.

But I still like the video, funny as hell and so true in many ways.

Last edited:
Self loathing, and absolutely nothing else. The above is a plea for affirmation of every doubt you have about yourself, which are both numerous and substantial. They are also likely well founded.

The above quote is more accurately phrased:

I am overly preoccupied with demanding negative attention. I want to feel even worse about myself so I can lay awake all night and replay all of my poor decisions. Confirming my own worst suspicions about myself is what I need from you to stoke the flames of my insomnia and an utter sense of apartness. Please hate me.

As much as you might try to offend you fall short every time and wind up choking on the short comings that have plagued you since failing to be noticed for failure. The best you can do is to merely be offensive, much like body odor. Of course you can hardly take pleasure in this small success. If you try hard enough you may one day rise to the smell of rotting flesh hung in the air of a hot and windless day. There is no one here on the Hide that could hate you as much as you hate yourself. In this way alone you will always stand as the victor, which will only perpetuate the cycle. While self-immolation stands as a seemingly comfortable alternative to your continued self it would rob you of this, the one and only pleasure you have.

And here is my tip for you to proceed more successfully in this endeavor, just be you. Quit posting internet memes and let the world hear from you. The video is not you. Used in the way you did it amounts to plagiarism. The quote from you on the XCR forum, that is a peek at what you really need to express. I do not think there is a way you could more fully increase the sickening feeling you have for yourself.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Mom! I am also happy to have a doctor. Who needs Obamacare? I have Mosescare! I guess you offered me the services if Mosescare because it really bothers you how Cartmann carries himself, and you love him so much you want to help?

Had no idea you loved me that much. Now all I need from you is to pay my mortgage.

Who are you, that Cartmann needs to impress? Do you pay his bills or give him blow jobs? Did you help him get through college?

It's really none of my business what you think of me. I will even help anyway I can for you to think the worse of Cartmann.

Your definition of plagiarism... Well I do not agree. I did not take credit for the videos, or so it was from me. All I said was it mimic a my entire life. Just by having this discussion with you.... Now can you see it?

Cartmann is not here to impress anyone, all Cartmann is here for is to give love. If you are offended, I apologize in advance.

Please Discuss...

1) I know you expect hate from me in return, but I am only going to give you love. CARTMANN LOVES ALL!

2) you seem to give a shit. that is why you comment and spread your hate.

3) You first accused me of having PTSD, then you said I have no idea what it is.. which is it?

4) Well I do have a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering. BSEE is Pure Logic. To get a BSEE, it takes superior LOGIC and superior smarts. Most Americans find Math and Engineering tough, that is because most Americans lack logic. For me Math and Engineering was easy (that is because the natural Logic I have).

5) I am a fun guy. I am free to meet up with anyone that wants to meet up. you will see first hand all the pussy I pull.

6) I understand gun guys. Most people use sex or sports as a vent. However, the typical gun guy has no life. He does not play sports or get women. So what they do to vent is they hate on others. Every little thing from others bothers a gun guy. If gun guy is not complaining or hating on one thing, it's something else. gun guys lives are so miserable, that they have to hate on others and drag them down too so everyone can be miserable with the gun guy.

Please discuss...

You need to be in therapy.

^^^^^True.

But one should not feed a parasite.

That's what this is all about. Ive encountered 'energetic parasites' before. My last girlfriend was one. They have no self esteem and no real life of their own so they engage others and stir up shit so that they can siphon off energy and feel at least some self importance by manipulating the situation. Its a control game of sorts. The best thing, in fact the only thing you can do is not feed them.

You've been exposed, parasite.

But I still like the video, funny as hell and so true in many ways.

I know what you mean.... These Parasites with low self esteem like Cartmann are so terrible. How come he can't have high esteem like us?

Here are some thoughts... What if Cartmann likes having "like having low self esteem"? And why would Cartmann care what anyone thinks about him? I mean if we are not paying his bills, if we did not help put him through college, and we are not giving him blow jobs... Why should we feel the need for him to kiss our asses and worship us?

Please discuss....

You need to be in therapy.

Will that make your life better if Cartmann is?

Most people that seek therapy do so because they want, or someone else wants them to be a certain way. Or they might seek therapy because they have a hard time dealing with any of life's obstacles.

What if Cartmann the Handsome is perfectly fine with the way he is? Cartmann seems he really loves life and it appears he does not have a hard time with it.