• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Here is me (the asian guy) talking to the typical member on Snipers Hide

CMan, where ya been?

Honestly I though I had been put in a warp drive and transported to a gubmint office in DC.

Which office you ask.

Pick one. Any one.

Last edited:
Well, you either think pretty highly of yourself (perhaps warranted, perhaps not) or you think pretty lowly of the rest of us (in some instances warranted, in some instances not).

More of the latter than the former since I think most of us have the same level of intelligence and ability to apply theory in a practical manner as the Asian guy.

Eric you created a thread dedicated to yourself and what you think about yourself in regards to interactions with others in which you're trying to portray yourself as better than everyone else in the room and smarter than everyone else? Lol... Narcissistic much?

Why is everyone so upset? The truth is the truth.

Actually you all should feel sorry for me, being so good looking and good at everything I do... is a burden! However, it's my problem, not yours. I will deal with it and I will get by.

Sounds to me like an engineer trying to understand what a bunch of marketing folks want, (or think they want).

Yup, it's not about race. It is Engineers vs Non-Engineers.

But they used an Asian guy to play the role of the Engineer. Stereotype much? HAHAHA. I have met some really stupid Asians too, that are bad at math and have no logical abilities.

SN5uNnx.png

Hahaha, I just spent a week at a conference like this. The guys who designed a system were trying to explain to those of us who USE it how great it is.

Apparently I.T. guys don't typically hear that much profanity in their daily lives, they looked a bit shocked. Or at least Corporate guys don't hear that much honesty all in one shot.

Actually you all should feel sorry for me, being so good looking and good at everything I do... is a burden! However, it's my problem, not yours. I will deal with it and I will get by.

I gotta admit that this is a helluva segue to three months' worth of involuntary absence.

UsNBOYV.jpg

What part is the truth, that you're Asian? All I can tell so far is that you seem to be letting a video speak for you instead of coming up with a few words of your own.

I know you think you are special and original... But I know the truth.

Civilization is 5000 years old. I use to think like you, that my thoughts are original, but then I turned 8 and grew up. I realized when I turned 8 that whatever I thought has already been thought of by great men like Plato, Lao Tzu, Ludwig Von Mises, etc.

Civilization is 5000 years old. I use to think like you, that my thoughts are original, but then I turned 8 and grew up. I realized when I turned 8 that whatever I thought has already been thought of by great men like Plato, Lao Tzu, Ludwig Von Mises, etc.

[video=youtube;QKMD_8-tj5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKMD_8-tj5c[/video]

What I am getting at is what is it exactly that you think, and what is the truth? I don't think I am special and know for sure that I am not original, but you began the downhill slide well before that statement. I am impressed that by the time you were 8 you had already reproduced the works of Plato, et al. You must have been a very busy toddler. But before I offer up what I think and what I know, and that is coming shortly, I want to know what it is you think. For instance, you gave us a small dose in the example below and I'm hoping you might make plain some more blather for our fellow Hide members. And I'm curious, is this more of a Plato or Tzu inspired thought?

TacticalRifles.net Sues The Snipers Hide – The Truth About Internet Bullies

"I agree, lawsuit is lame here, they are a private forum so they should be able do whatever the hell they want.

SnipersHide is a place for bunch of juice drinkers.. and their tactics are F'd up! They do smear certain companies and make others out to be God. If you try to debate them, you get banned. Ask me how I know.

I myself thinking the best thing to do is just bad mouth Snipershide, no suing needed. However a lawsuit is not a bad idea either. Even if Tactical Rifles only wins $10, the word will get out that the Senior Members on Snipers Hide are a bunch of wannabe operators."

- Eric Cartman, 2-25-14

Attachments

• Cartmann.jpg
    Cartmann.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

I Am the TRUTH.

Problem solved.

What I am getting at is what is it exactly that you think, and what is the truth? I don't think I am special and know for sure that I am not original, but you began the downhill slide well before that statement. I am impressed that by the time you were 8 you had already reproduced the works of Plato, et al. You must have been a very busy toddler. But before I offer up what I think and what I know, and that is coming shortly, I want to know what it is you think. For instance, you gave us a small dose in the example below and I'm hoping you might make plain some more blather for our fellow Hide members. And I'm curious, is this more of a Plato or Tzu inspired thought?

TacticalRifles.net Sues The Snipers Hide – The Truth About Internet Bullies

"I agree, lawsuit is lame here, they are a private forum so they should be able do whatever the hell they want.

SnipersHide is a place for bunch of juice drinkers.. and their tactics are F'd up! They do smear certain companies and make others out to be God. If you try to debate them, you get banned. Ask me how I know.

I myself thinking the best thing to do is just bad mouth Snipershide, no suing needed. However a lawsuit is not a bad idea either. Even if Tactical Rifles only wins $10, the word will get out that the Senior Members on Snipers Hide are a bunch of wannabe operators."

- Eric Cartman, 2-25-14

Just sayin! When I was 8 I realized the more laws there are, the more criminals there will be. Then I have found that many Great men have already said this, and said it much better.

Please share everything you know. I do not really hide who I am. That is why I use the same handle everywhere I go.

Seems like you got offended, please discuss....

Evidently, the sun comes up above the horizon in the morning so that Cartman/Cartmann can more easily read the praise of his adoring sychophants.

Perhaps you could provide specific examples of how "the typical Snipers Hide Member" does not know how many lines can be mutually perpendicular in three dimensional space or which color ink makes which color line. Then again perhaps you can not provide any examples of this, much less any examples that are "typical" of Snipers hide members. It seems to me that if this is going to be typical of your contributions going forward then perhaps your ban should be made permanent.

I myself thinking the best thing to do is just bad mouth Snipershide, no suing needed. However a lawsuit is not a bad idea either. Even if Tactical Rifles only wins $10, the word will get out that the Senior Members on Snipers Hide are a bunch of wannabe operators. "

Considering the last two lines Im surprised you would show your e-face around here. Are you trying to bait Frank into banning you permanently and then use that against the Hide?

Perhaps you could provide specific examples of how "the typical Snipers Hide Member" does not know how many lines can be mutually perpendicular in three dimensional space or which color ink makes which color line. Then again perhaps you can not provide any examples of this, much less any examples that are "typical" of Snipers hide members. It seems to me that if this is going to be typical of your contributions going forward then perhaps your ban should be made permanent.

YEP. I'm with Don on this one. Please enlighten us mere mortals on what the "typical SH Member" is. In my time here I've met and spoken to one of the most diverse and talented group of people you could possibly assemble.
So far, the only mouth-breather running his suck in this conversation is YOU.

I myself thinking the best thing to do is just bad mouth Snipershide, no suing needed. However a lawsuit is not a bad idea either. Even if Tactical Rifles only wins $10, the word will get out that the Senior Members on Snipers Hide are a bunch of wannabe operators. "

Considering the last two lines Im surprised you would show your e-face around here. Are you trying to bait Frank into banning you permanently and then use that against the Hide?

NOW CARTMANN IS SAD KNOWING HE UPSET ANOTHER HIDE MEMBER :-(

As you can see from my tagline "hobbyist amongst operators"

It seems I am the only one on this forum that configure my guns and shoot for fun. Nightforce, Remington, AR10s, etc.. to me they are all toys. I am just giving you an outside the box view of things around here. This place is very serious! You guys are all wanna be "Operators" here, and there is nothing wrong with that. I myself am a wanna-be-NFL-stud-cornerback. We all wanna be something right?

I was in the Army and have been around real Operators. Most soldiers, especially the high speed ones do NOT worship their gear, and do not DEFEND them to the death like the members here do with their gear. Most Soldiers are into stuff like cars, girls, drinking and having fun.

Sorry if the way I see the world Hurst your feelings. NOW CARTMANN IS SAD KNOWING HE UPSET ANOTHER HIDE MEMBER :-(

Maggot and Moses,

You guys did a good job exposing a NON-WORSHIPPING-HIDE-MEMBER. The Moderators should give you guys 2 extra biscuits for tonight's meal time for a job well done! Congrats!

We have to keep these Non-Believers like Cartmann in check!!! GOOD JOB FELLAS!

Well, now I understand why [MENTION=11868]Cartman[/MENTION]n makes it a point to be very clear in his signature line that he is not be be confused with any other member with Cartmann in their name.

YEP. I'm with Don on this one. Please enlighten us mere mortals on what the "typical SH Member" is. In my time here I've met and spoken to one of the most diverse and talented group of people you could possibly assemble.
So far, the only mouth-breather running his suck in this conversation is YOU.

It's not really bad mouthing if it is true. I am sure wanna-be-operators are nice guys.. until you disagree with them. In real life though, people do not want to have a discussion of difference with me, so the forums are my only outlet now :)

Also you make it sound like a wanna-be-operator is a bad thing