• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Here we go again... Shots fired near Trump

In a letter to acting US Secret Service Director Ronald Rowe, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) highlights newly discovered security failures on July 13 that led to the shooting of President Trump during his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

As revealed in the letter, Butler County law enforcement told Grassley’s staff in interviews that during security walkthroughs on July 11, they had “raised concerns to the Secret Service several times about securing the AGR complex buildings,” Grassley writes. “Butler County law enforcement officials said they told the Secret Service counter sniper that they didn’t have the manpower to cover the AGR complex buildings and asked that the whole area be ‘locked down’ and to not let people in that area because, based on their knowledge of that area, they believed people would gather there to see former President Trump.”

However, in response to these concerns, two Secret Service agents said, “We will take care of it.”

The Senator asks Rowe if the representations made by local law enforcement are accurate and what actions the Secret Service took to secure the area. He also asks for additional records and reiterates previous requests, which remain unfulfilled, by September 24.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Apparently somebody is using a dog!

Hoax?

lol, yeah. what a load of shit.
some civilian might have been training a bomb sniffing dog, but you're not sure? wtf?

Reactions: UKDslayer
I'm not sure if I believed it more when they said they found a bomb or this was made up and there was no bomb.
Hard to believe anything these days. Bomb? No Bomb? 11 fingered babe?
Screenshot 2024-09-18 205850.png

• Haha
Reactions: Darryle
I'm not sure if I believed it more when they said they found a bomb or this was made up and there was no bomb.
Hard to believe anything these days. Bomb? No Bomb? 11 fingered babe?
View attachment 8505102

It would be almost impossible to find an 11 fingered babe; extra digits are almost always bilateral so you'd be looking at a 12 fingered honey.

P Diddy and exploding pagers. I said that this attempt would get memory holed by Wednesday.
Now we have exploding walkie talkies and solar panels and fake bombs. Weapon storage in Russian got hit by long range USA provided and most likely operated missile.
The FBI has the clown back in the fold.
MSM...... back to Orange Man is dangerous to the country

And missed?
Or maybe he didn’t…. And shot just where he was supposed to.

Just ‘sayin!

Sirhr

PS. Also possible there was some sloping ground. They aren’t slope-capable.

This seems most accurate.

The story read to me like he shot at the guy from a distance - and came within 10 feet of actually hitting him?

In the article it says the agent saw "what appeared to be a rifle poking out of a tree line" and fired in the general direction of the rifle.

Didn't even see Routh, just an exceptionally straight black stick poking out of some bushes.

How many MOA is that?
iu