• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Here we go again... Shots fired near Trump

If I was worth close to 1 billion dollars, I bet I could find better things to do with my life than avoid democratic run courts and avoid people wanting to shoot me.

Ill never be as patriotic as Trump, this im sure! What is the appeal? Youve been President of one of the greatest countries to ever exist. Why? I dont get it!???? Id be on my own island....it would require a 20 minute helicopter ride for me to be near other humans.

What drives a man to play this political game? Why risk being shot and leaving your children to mourn? I honestly dont understand it!!!!

Reactions: Jscb1b
No, Sirhr wasn't far off. Usually called the Model 38.

Yes, I'm well aware of the model designations.
I collected milsurp firearms for 30 odd years before I gave it up. I still have some Carcanos around collecting dust, a couple M38's, an M91 Truppe special and an M41 that bears the Tiro a Segno Nazionali crossed rifles mark.
I also have a few Arisaka Type 38's left too.
Anyway, no need to get all worked up about it. I was just rattling his cage a bit.
I do that every so often to keep him on his toes.
Now, back to the regularly scheduled programing....

Last edited:
I think you are misunderstanding me. I said salty because of how you worded it. No, my "feelings" are not hurt. But the fact that you mention that means you know words can be "salty," for lack of a better description. And people are "soft" if they find your comments salty. And I referred to you since you made what felt like strong comments. Maybe we have two different definitions or understanding of salty and you got your feelings hurt.

And I get it, I was the first one to call the SS Keystone Kops in July.

And yes, luck can happen sometimes. So, you already have it solved? I am fine with this being an average nutbag if the answers to other questions pan out.

As for having his schedule, would it better, if knowing when he would be there, to get there in advance and stake out a place?

I believe Squeaky Fromme was a nutbag and I bet there were still unanswered questions about her. I was relaying a question I had based on statements released by the Trump team and you join by implying we are idiots to consider anything other than just a lucky dolt who got found out.

I think it is unwise to jump to conclusions.
That’s how salty is used, that’s why I mentioned it. Do you not know what words mean as an adult? Nice try though. 👍

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out if Trumps at Mar-a-lago(which isn’t kept secret) he’s going to go play golf at the course he owns. He constantly plays there. It’s not luck he’s there a lot, it’s not some random golf course

I’m jumping to the least amount of conclusions, I’m using the common sense approach. Not the fucking fed hire bullshit lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
IMG_1623.jpeg

I'm sure anyone who is registered to vote Repub. is on their watch list.

Those that apply for a stamp, filled out a 'yellow form' and are on a gun forum get rankings like "Private, Command Sgt. Major and Two Star General."
Voting Republican might be what got him(Routh) on their list to begin with.
He voted for Trump in 2016.

Have you ever been in tight bushes in SE FL overnight and just before sunrise? If not you haven't got a freaking clue. And I'm not going to mention chiggers, which will eat your ass real time while you sit there. Been there got the memories.
Nigger please.

Save the drama for your momma.

Voting Republican might be what got him(Routh) on their list to begin with.
He voted for Trump in 2016.
No it was probably the fake checks, unregistered machine gun, traveling to try and fight over seas in a foreign war, and a whole list of crimes over a few decades.

The feds tend to take notes of these things.

• Haha
Reactions: lash and ken226
Florida is the only place with water and bugs apparently.
I'm in Tampa and it's sweet, they spray by plane every now and again and life is perfect. I'm outside all day, I'm outside right now, no skeeters, all kids of standing water from the foot and a half of rain we got in the last 45 days.
The flys. The flys from the chickens piss me off more than anything.
But,we had a palm farm in manatee. We'd dig palms in August in 4 ft grass and the mosquito would carry you away if you gave it the chance.

I bet there hasn't been a mosquito by that golf course since 1968.

Homie is just a pussy

Reactions: lash and akmike47
No it was probably the fake checks, unregistered machine gun, traveling to try and fight over seas in a foreign war, and a whole list of crimes over a few decades.

The feds tend to take notes of these things.
So now they are trying to do their jobs like professionals? I suppose it could have happened accidentally. Seems unlikely though.

Planning? Sitting in mosquito infested bushes for 12 hours is planning? Like, part of the plan was to sit and suffer for 12 hours? Nah, real planning would have him step out of a black suburban just a few minutes before Trump grabbed his putter. Take the shot as another black suburban pulls up and he is whisked away. 12 hours in mosquito infested bushes is misguided frustration, hope, and determination, with a decided lack of planning. Filing the serial number off of the rifle is made for tv movie level stuff. “How are we ever going to figure out who bought this rifle that we found with this guy in the bushes?” And, waiting for Trump on the golf course at Mar a Lago is like sitting in front of a deer feeder. Eventually he’s going to show.

Mr. Routh’s love of war, obsession with all things Russia, and bizarre, mentally unstable devotion to Ukraine—along with his social media posts, donations, and Stage 5 TDS-level hatred for President Trump—paint a grim picture of yet another left-wing Bernie Bro-type who’s gone off the deep end. But the real question isn’t about Routh’s mental state—he clearly seems like a crackpot. The real question is, who took advantage of his fragile mind? Was someone in our government grooming Routh into the violent, wannabe killing machine he became?

Reactions: 10ring'r and 232593
I'm in Tampa and it's sweet, they spray by plane every now and again and life is perfect. I'm outside all day, I'm outside right now, no skeeters, all kids of standing water from the foot and a half of rain we got in the last 45 days.
The flys. The flys from the chickens piss me off more than anything.
But,we had a palm farm in manatee. We'd dig palms in August in 4 ft grass and the mosquito would carry you away if you gave it the chance.

I bet there hasn't been a mosquito by that golf course since 1968.

Homie is just a pussy
It’s real swampy where I am it doesn’t stop me.

I don’t enjoy getting my dick bit peeing outside, but @Dirty D sucks the poison out for me.

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Darryle
I spoke with a Marine Sargeant who is currently a survival instructor... I asked him what the MOA size was for the M4's at 100 yards. I was shocked to hear that it was 4-7 MOA at 100 yards... It does have a 14.5" barrel, but geez 4-7" at 100 yards. He did add that there would be several guys shooting at the target so good odds that it will be hit quickly... I was a bit shocked. Guess I'm stuck in the past thinking about M1 Garands or 03 Springfields.
Yeah, even my M16A4 wouldn't do better than 3-4MOA at 300m with M193. Roughly a 9-12" group on a USMC "Dog" target.

It’s real swampy where I am it doesn’t stop me.

I don’t enjoy getting my dick bit peeing outside, but @Dirty D sucks the poison out for me.
What's that joke about the guy who gets rattlesnake bit in the crank???
He sends his buddy into town and the dr sez somebody has to suck the poison from the bite site. His friend comes back to him and said the dr sez your going to die 😃

Software targeting democrats phones and p.c's would be a good start.

Override their youtube algorithms and block out Chinese and Russian A.I. bot farms.

That would require the military/NSA/contractors essentially attacking youtube, meta, Instagram, Snapchat, and all others to produce boring content for these 89 I.q. fat neckbeard dykes; to be fair of course..
I mean, besides the easy stuff you mention...

Seems to me this was all a setup to make the SS look like they don't want Trump dead. Yay, they're heroes again for stopping an assassination before the perp fired a shot!
this is a perceptive and somewhat obvious insight and makes perfect sense in view of the totally inept attempt. gets a distraction of their obvious involvement in try #1. gives them some room to "fail" in try #3. that having been shown to be on the ball in try #2. and the above comment about laying still in the bushes in so.fl. this time of year is right on. bugs,bugs,bugs,heat,for starters. yes,there are people who are tough & disciplined enough to do that. they are very rare people and this dork is not one of them. someone that tough and knowledgeable would not take the job with a junky modified sks even if he had a kamikaze mind set. now if he had succeeded despite being set up then win/win for the deep state. again, a lot of similarities to the 11/63 fairy tale.

Reactions: mtrmn
this is a perceptive and somewhat obvious insight and makes perfect sense in view of the totally inept attempt. gets a distraction of their obvious involvement in try #1. gives them some room to "fail" in try #3. that having been shown to be on the ball in try #2. and the above comment about laying still in the bushes in so.fl. this time of year is right on. bugs,bugs,bugs,heat,for starters. yes,there are people who are tough & disciplined enough to do that. they are very rare people and this dork is not one of them. someone that tough and knowledgeable would not take the job with a junky modified sks even if he had a kamikaze mind set. now if he had succeeded despite being set up then win/win for the deep state. again, a lot of similarities to the 11/63 fairy tale.
He’s not one of them, but he did it…

“Would not take the job”. FFS

I’d say you’re trolling if I didn’t know better on here.

Reactions: lash
Funny I thought it was the white MAGA republicans who were the extremists and the biggest terror threat to the USA? Steve Scalese and Trump twice were targeted by White male MAGAS???Go figure. Now a filthy hamster tootsie like Lester Holt says Trump bring this upon himself.Wonder what the uproar would be if they said well Christine Balls Ford was asking for it and so was E Gene Carroll. What a fucking clown show the MSM is.

If I was worth close to 1 billion dollars, I bet I could find better things to do with my life than avoid democratic run courts and avoid people wanting to shoot me.

Ill never be as patriotic as Trump, this im sure! What is the appeal? Youve been President of one of the greatest countries to ever exist. Why? I dont get it!???? Id be on my own island....it would require a 20 minute helicopter ride for me to be near other humans.

What drives a man to play this political game? Why risk being shot and leaving your children to mourn? I honestly dont understand it!!!!
He has grandchildren.
1984 is fast approaching.

P.S. this guy was "hiding" in bushes? With an orange shirt? IQ is pretty low. Too bad they didn't let him up to the front lines in Ukraine.

12 hours in the bushes in FL.

Has nobody heard of bug spray?
I’ve went my whole life barely using bug spray around slow rivers, swamps, lakes, creeks. Ever been in a swamp at 3am with 10-12 12” HPS Bulbs attracting every bug for a mile? lol

I love how shit happens and common sense just fucks off.

Reactions: lash
go to palm beach co in summer (which it is still) and try it. spray will buy you some time,if you bring 4 or 5 cans of it,not 12 hr. and if those pesky fire ants find you? good luck.
I live outside Daytona Beach for a couple years, in the woods. Yea, we had mosquitoes.

Fire ants can just fuck off and die!! When I was at Ft. Gordon, our PT field was infested with those little fuckers!!

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
“Everyone beware. They're not gonna stop before election day in November, and they're not gonna stop after election day ... They’re not gonna let up, and they should not.”
- Kamala Harris on 2020 Riots/Murders

But y'all keep making memes taunting those sick fucks, laughing at their failed attemps, tactics and choice of weapons.
That’s difficult for me to do, seeing how I hate those subhumans so much.

Assassin???

Didn't fire a shot.
Serial number "not visible to the eye" because it was covered by receiver scope mount.
Orange shirt.
Phone was there for 12 hours. Was HE?
Showed rifle barrel when SS guy walked by with Trump still one hole away.
Distance from SS that shot was likely under 40 yards. Intentional misses?
Accidental witness spoiled get away?
Grinning like the cat that ate the canary when caught by local LEO not in on "the plan".
Traded prosecution of previous crimes, deal time.
Was paid by someone to fake attempt, only know to him as "Deep Throat"
:)

I say he waited in the parking lot across the street for 11 hours in his SUV.
Shooter Location Googlemaps.JPG

SS now has CRED, Saved the day.

Last edited:
Ran into one of these Youtube Ukraine war mapper guys, he has personal video of the "guy in the bushes"(Ryan Routh) at a protest in Kiev for the fighters stuck in the azovstal iron plant when Russia took Mariupol. Talks about it in the video below starting around 1:25 and shows a still of the video.

Couldn't make this shit up...

Screen Shot 2024-09-17 at 5.50.12 AM.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SigSauerM7
When you have a good internet connection, this means either the sender or the receiver has Low Quality Image Mode enabled. Either the sender or the receiver can cause this.

Did you check Settings > Messages > Low Quality Image Mode ?

Except carriers have limits on MMS Carrier Send Limits. Most are 1mb on pics.

• Wow
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum