• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Here we go again... Shots fired near Trump

What would you prefer we are doing? Please elucidate.
Quit taunting and challenging mentally-ill people to shoot your presidential candidate.

Every time they try and fail and are taunted the challenge becomes greater, like kids in a snowball fight yelling "Ha, ha, you missed me."

I hope I elucidated that enough for you.

Last edited:
you would think they would recruit from a different pool. pretty good proof that it isn't russia,china or iran. they have their stable of much better hitters or would recruit/fund better ones here. there are many capable many places.

if i was going to do a stupid with an sks it would be a yugo 59,best of the bunch IMHO.
The problem here is information. This this guy had a plan. The initial hysterical news gabbing reports by the MSM was that it would have been a 300 yard shot, then upped to 500.

Those are the distances they reported because when the shooter was shot at by the SS Trump was playing the fifth hole, and the shooter had camped by the green on the sixth hole.

Why the green on the sixth hole? Because that's the closest green to the fence. And why the green? Because that's when players get out of their carts and put, which makes the target immobile.

The distance from the shooter to the green? Less than 40 yards! The Golf cart path? ~20 yards! SKS with a scope lethal territory? You bet. And that says this event was planed well before hand.

PS. The shooter camped there for 12-hours. The question the is, where were the SS dogs?

Last edited:
you would think they would recruit from a different pool. pretty good proof that it isn't russia,china or iran. they have their stable of much better hitters or would recruit/fund better ones here. there are many capable many places.
It begs the question, who is actually in charge of this crew of hopeless retards? Are they too dumb to be anything but a misdirection?

The problem here is information. This this guy had a plan. The initial hysterical news gabbing reports by the MSM was that it would have been a 300 yard shot, then upped to 500.

Those are the distances they reported because when the shooter was shot Trump, he was playing the fifth hole, and the shooter had camped by the green on the sixth hole.

Why the green on the sixth hole? Because that's the closest green to the fence. And why the green? Because that's when players get out of their carts and put, which makes the target immobile.

The distance from the shooter to the green? Less than 40 yards! The Golf cart path? ~20 yards! SKS with a scope lethal territory? You bet. And that says this event was planed well before hand.
Couldn’t be due to the fact it’s the closest shot close to a main road/canal system and looks the least obstructed.

He’s a master tactician!

SKS' are awesome BTW. My first gun was a brand new in the box Chinese Type 56 with a spike bayonet.

I ran that bitch almost as fast as the AR15 dudes. Deadly inside 150 with that cunt.

Rock solid 2.5 MOA gun with Czech mild steel Ball.
All BS aside, SKS's are no joke and supposedly more accurate than the AK as far as peasant commie guns.

Couldn’t be due to the fact it’s the closest shot close to a main road/canal system and looks the least obstructed.

He’s a master tactician!

Or had good intel and instructions. because he looks like a total retard!

Quit taunting and challenging mentally-ill people to shoot your presidential candidate.

Every time they try and fail and are taunted the challenge becomes greater, like kids in a snowball fight yelling "Ha, ha, you missed me."

I hope I elucidated that enough for you.

Exactly!!! Those retards aren’t smart enough to realize that tech billionaires who run operating system companies are the real Nazi’s!!

Sirhr

A moron could figure out if they sit long enough on the golf course he plays at constantly they will see him.

Again y’all give people way too much credit.

Not disagreeing! Even our retarded security services are not stupid enough to trust this wizard on a mission!!!

Sirhr

Reactions: akmike47
I'm sure anyone who is registered to vote Repub. is on their watch list.

Those that apply for a stamp, filled out a 'yellow form' and are on a gun forum get rankings like "Private, Command Sgt. Major and Two Star General."

I see what you did there!!!

Not disagreeing! Even our retarded security services are not stupid enough to trust this wizard on a mission!!!

Sirhr
not saying that, occams razor is all I’m saying. I don’t get worked up about shit people say on here anyway if you were 😆

…they get real butt hurt though if you don’t agree with their Clive Cussler novels they write in there heads.

Exactly!!! Those retards aren’t smart enough to realize that tech billionaires who run operating system companies are the real Nazi’s!!

Sirhr
I knew one. His level of scumbag, lying and projection were a whole different level.

With Chinese connections in big tech or 'deep tech', he did warn me of a global pandemic on the horizon eight years before it happened.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I don't know if this is true but supposedly he was a see eye A asset and tied to Yearick/Crooks.

Somebody mentioned that a couple hours ago...

There isn’t much planning involved that’s the point.
The guy sat at his hide for 12-hours in mosquito infested bushes. I call that planning.

An SKS with filed off serial numbers. I call that planning.

Convincing a short brain asshole from Hawaii to do that that shit. I call that planning.

“With Legion growth stalling, Ryan Routh, a former construction worker from Greensboro, N.C., is seeking recruits from among Afghan soldiers who fled the Taliban. Mr. Routh, who spent several months in Ukraine last year, said he planned to move them, in some cases illegally, from Pakistan and Iran to Ukraine. He said dozens had expressed interest.

“We can probably purchase some passports through Pakistan, since it’s such a corrupt country,” he said in an interview from Washington.”

He doesn’t sound CIA at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Emerson0311
The guy sat at his hide for 12-hours in mosquito infested bushes. I call that planning.

An SKS with filed off serial numbers. I call that planning.

Convincing a short brain asshole from Hawaii to do that that shit. I call that planning.
That’s not very much planning, like I said.

COINCIDENCE? AG Merrick Garland assigned Markenzy Lapointe a Haitian Immigrant to prosecute the would-be Trump ass@ssin. I don't know about you but I don't think there are coincidences when it comes to @realDonaldTrump
. Lapointe just happens to ALSO be one of the prosecutors who has been going after Trump for Jack Smith's Mar-a-Lago documents case.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
The dead guys wars look exactly like the kid they said did its ears. He has VERY distinct points for lack of a better word coming off his ear

I've already reviewed the anatomy at length. You can see from the thumbnail from Max Swell /Yearick that he had the "points"too , but only Yearick had the abnormal lower earlobe anatomical changes with residual ink from a gauged er repair, as well as downward pointing nasal tip, and tattoos fuck.

Reactions: NoDopes
I've already reviewed the anatomy at length. You can see from the thumbnail from Max Swell /Yearick that he had the "points"too , but only Yearick had the abnormal lower earlobe anatomical changes with residual ink from a gauged er repair, as well as downward pointing nasal tip, and tattoos fuck.

You’re looking so hard you’re seeing what you want to see, it looks just like the kid in the glasses and blood splatter on his ear

Reactions: Makinchips208
either way, there's the reason the fbi allowed the body to be destroyed so quickly.
you'll never know, unless the other guy turns up.

maybe he's already buried somewhere.

helmrate.jpg

I don't know if this is true but supposedly he was a see eye A asset and tied to Yearick/Crooks.

If you open up the above article, you will see a citation of Crooks making payments to Ryan Routh and another guy Peter Riddle. Riddle lives in Virginia.

Both Yearick and Routh worked for Patterson Energy, owned by the Rothschilds.

Last edited:
“Salty reply” you’re soft as fuck, put some ice on your ego if that was “salty”. The same guys who bitch about reporters using reporters for “proof” lol. The whole thing reads like a scorned woman typed it.

He plays there constantly it isn’t a secret, it’s 4.5 miles from his home. Had the moron had his schedule he wouldn’t have to wait 12 hours. He knew he would show up eventually, to his own course…where he constantly plays. Fucking tactical genius we are dealing with…
I think you are misunderstanding me. I said salty because of how you worded it. No, my "feelings" are not hurt. But the fact that you mention that means you know words can be "salty," for lack of a better description. And people are "soft" if they find your comments salty. And I referred to you since you made what felt like strong comments. Maybe we have two different definitions or understanding of salty and you got your feelings hurt.

And I get it, I was the first one to call the SS Keystone Kops in July.

And yes, luck can happen sometimes. So, you already have it solved? I am fine with this being an average nutbag if the answers to other questions pan out.

As for having his schedule, would it better, if knowing when he would be there, to get there in advance and stake out a place?

I believe Squeaky Fromme was a nutbag and I bet there were still unanswered questions about her. I was relaying a question I had based on statements released by the Trump team and you join by implying we are idiots to consider anything other than just a lucky dolt who got found out.

I think it is unwise to jump to conclusions.

Reactions: Emerson0311
some things that seem interesting.
as some have said,maybe yearick is the 1 "in the air". if so,where did they park crooks?
ukraine connection just kinda reminds me of the LHO fair play for cuba false flag.
starting to wonder about what all the yearick,crooks,routh appearance in blackrock commercials,known anti trump actions and posts,and "aware of (ignored) by fbi mean.
have heard nothing from crooks parents. fbi gag move,lawyer waiting to make a move? where is the MSM activity around them?
if fbi cremated crooks did they have any input +/- on doing that from his family? did they need any?
routh does seem a candidate for died suddenly or suicide a la epstein. if they do off him,would have to be way up front like epstein/oswald.
might need to find jack ruby like role player.
but,they don't worry about such as they get full cooperation from MSM,dims and rinos helping to spread their story. and,believing non questioning by the sheeple.

some things that seem interesting.
as some have said,maybe yearick is the 1 "in the air". if so,where did they park crooks?
ukraine connection just kinda reminds me of the LHO fair play for cuba false flag.
starting to wonder about what all the yearick,crooks,routh appearance in blackrock commercials,known anti trump actions and posts,and "aware of (ignored) by fbi mean.
have heard nothing from crooks parents. fbi gag move,lawyer waiting to make a move? where is the MSM activity around them?
if fbi cremated crooks did they have any input +/- on doing that from his family? did they need any?
routh does seem a candidate for died suddenly or suicide a la epstein. if they do off him,would have to be way up front like epstein/oswald.
might need to find jack ruby like role player.
but,they don't worry about such as they get full cooperation from MSM,dims and rinos helping to spread their story. and,believing non questioning by the sheeple.
Don't worry, we will soon enough be corrected and admonished for our questioning.