• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Here's Spaaaaaarky!

IMG_0516.jpeg

Why is it making a thread like we know who the fuck they are?

Also, we already have a sparky here and she’s kind of a big deal(because Frank makes her look tall) @Sparky
I'm new here, Hello my name is... we will say, Charlie. My name is Charlie, how are you sir. I was given advice to joing this section. Wasn't sure where to start, my apologies, you can call me Charlie, unless there's already a Charlie. But sparky was given to me by some rather peculiar subjects in another thread. Hello!!

I'm new here, Hello my name is... we will say, Charlie. My name is Charlie, how are you sir. I was given advice to joing this section. Wasn't sure where to start, my apologies, you can call me Charlie, unless there's already a Charlie. But sparky was given to me by some rather peculiar subjects in another thread. Hello!!
IMG_0328.gif

You seem a bit confused. You complained about rrs prices in the china sucks thread and got push back. Insults got thrown, a mod said this is not the pit tone it down. So you start a thread in the pit saying come at me. And now you say way to welcome a new member? This is what happens in the pit.
3psodT.gif
1726861516488.jpeg

Just want to say, I'm sure you guys will have your party and what not. I'm out. Sounds like you guys are nothing what I thought this place might be. I remember graduating from high school years ago, seems like I stumbled right back there. Except that High school was way better than this place!

Just want to say, I'm sure you guys will have your party and what not. I'm out. Sounds like you guys are nothing what I thought this place might be. I remember graduating from high school years ago, seems like I stumbled right back there. Except that High school was way better than this place!
IMG_0457.jpeg

If you this big of a whiny bitch after talking shit yourself you definitely don’t belong here

You seem a bit confused. You complained about rrs prices in the china sucks thread and got push back. Insults got thrown, a mod said this is not the pit tone it down. So you start a thread in the pit saying come at me. And now you say way to welcome a new member? This is what happens in the pit.
3psodT.gif
I see, I was supposed to take it up the ass. That's why! Dang let's start over again!

1726862181805.gif

You really have a fixation on being a bottom.
I'm on top brotha, I have a beautiful wife, beautiful children, I own 3 acres, I own a toyhauler that will haul all of you loosers to the real pit! And I'd run you over with any of my razor quads or my monster truck! I have a gun room full of firearms that these hands have built. You can't bring me down brotha! I enjoy life to the max! I'm headed to Cabos this following week man! I'm telling you, you don't do shit to this man! Love it!
And I love my position as a tradesman! All of your, bring me downs are nothing but words coming from cowardly men who have anger inside! And they're living a life of misery! Hahahahaah debt must be a bitch, I know because I HAD debt! Felt like you guys feel right now, and the only way to tolerate those feelings, was to bring people down, and to try to make them feel small.
I can tell who those people are, because I know, and you know who you are as well.
Hahahaah later soar bitches!. Hey, maybe I'll catch you at the fire PIT at the beach in Cabos!
Peace!✌️

I'm on top brotha, I have a beautiful wife, beautiful children, I own 3 acres, I own a toyhauler that will haul all of you loosers to the real pit! And I'd run you over with any of my razor quads or my monster truck! I have a gun room full of firearms that these hands have built. You can't bring me down brotha! I enjoy life to the max! I'm headed to Cabos this following week man! I'm telling you, you don't do shit to this man! Love it!
And I love my position as a tradesman! All of your, bring me downs are nothing but words coming from cowardly men who have anger inside! And they're living a life of misery! Hahahahaah debt must be a bitch, I know because I HAD debt! Felt like you guys feel right now, and the only way to tolerate those feelings, was to bring people down, and to try to make them feel small.
I can tell who those people are, because I know, and you know who you are as well.
Hahahaah later soar bitches!. Hey, maybe I'll catch you at the fire PIT at the beach in Cabos!
Peace!✌️
I’d read this, but I don’t care.

All it looks like is OP doing this.
IMG_1354.jpeg

Wooooooo!!! He got you good, @akmike47 !
Even more so because I read about half the first sentence and realized I didn’t give a single fuck

What’s these guys fascination with bragging? They act like a cunt and then they start telling you things the allegedly have lol. Lots of folks on here have lots of things and don’t care. It’s a weird flex