• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Here's Spaaaaaarky!

Hahahahaah .... yeah Right! Curiosity will get the best of you, I know what kind of person you are!
Obviously not, I saw you bragging about items and realized you’re a sad little man…it’s all about stuff. When you have a real life and stuff you don’t brag about it to sound cool. There’s people on here that could buy you, but they dont brag in an attempt(read that word again) to sound cool. You sound like a loser trying to make up for it.

• Love
Reactions: Darryle
I'm on top brotha, I have a beautiful wife, beautiful children, I own 3 acres, I own a toyhauler that will haul all of you loosers to the real pit! And I'd run you over with any of my razor quads or my monster truck! I have a gun room full of firearms that these hands have built. You can't bring me down brotha! I enjoy life to the max! I'm headed to Cabos this following week man! I'm telling you, you don't do shit to this man! Love it!
And I love my position as a tradesman! All of your, bring me downs are nothing but words coming from cowardly men who have anger inside! And they're living a life of misery! Hahahahaah debt must be a bitch, I know because I HAD debt! Felt like you guys feel right now, and the only way to tolerate those feelings, was to bring people down, and to try to make them feel small.
I can tell who those people are, because I know, and you know who you are as well.
Hahahaah later soar bitches!. Hey, maybe I'll catch you at the fire PIT at the beach in Cabos!
Peace!✌️
Do you do concrete? How much do you bench? Farthest bow kill?

You guys have me confused with someone else! I work for electrical company. No concrete work for me, but thanks.
You must be new here. . .

1726863922090.jpeg

Obviously not, I saw you bragging about items and realized you’re a sad little man…it’s all about stuff. When you have a real life and stuff you don’t brag about it to sound cool. There’s people on here that could buy you, but they dont brag in an attempt(read that word again) to sound cool. You sound like a loser trying to make up for it.
Sure, we will go with that! I'll be thinking of you while in Cabos, the reason I mention this because, the haters gonna hate! All that anger, you guys need to release some of that man! Go get a blow job or something.

Sure, we will go with that! I'll be thinking of you while in Cabos, the reason I mention this because, the haters gonna hate! All that anger, you guys need to release some of that man! Go get a blow job or something.
Good to know I’ll be ruining your vacation to America #2

No one’s jealous, but keep thinking it.
IMG_0355.png

Guy, the only pride I have is of my family and of course of everything I've worked my ass for. Tell you what, my wife, she makes more than I do. And even that doesn't hurt my pride. Lol I bet you would have a lot to say about that.
The crazy part is you’re so stupid you think you’re somehow winning. I’ve made more money than you for sure, but I don’t feel the need to use it to try and sound cool lol.

The more you talk the dumber and more pitiful you sound.

Reactions: Big Phish
Yup, that's me. This Cunt is going to try to do a bighorn hunt while in Cabos. I'm up to 600 yards with a less than 1/2" 5 shot grouping. Got any pointers for me ? Trying to do longer, but many don't suggest. It's just that those suckers get way up there.
I’ve hunted in multiple countries, so have most of the members here I’m willing to bet.

You have no substance all you have is bragging about shit that more than likely doesn’t exist, and you’re obviously a moron. You’ve probably had the same couple of buddies since high school and every else is annoyed as fuck when you come around.

You have all the money but can’t afford an RRS tripod…

Reactions: Aftermath
The crazy part is you’re so stupid you think you’re somehow winning. I’ve made more money than you for sure, but I don’t feel the need to use it to try and sound cool lol.

The more you talk the dumber and more pitiful you sound.
Yes sir, you're right, without ever had looked at my earnings, yes. You've made more than I. How about you? How dumb you think you look arguing with this dumbass?

I’ve hunted in multiple countries, so have most of the members here I’m willing to bet.

You have no substance all you have is bragging about shit that more than likely doesn’t exist, and you’re obviously a moron. You’ve probably had the same couple of buddies since high school and every else is annoyed as fuck when you come around.

You have all the money but can’t afford an RRS tripod…
Hahahahaha .... I have one. Here we go again... MAN I'm out for reals! I'm done you win, Im a dickless poor man coveting your wife! My god it's like someone posted elsewhere.. "shit bags everywhere"
They sure are, just think they're everywhere in here!

Yes sir, you're right, without ever had looked at my earnings, yes. You've made more than I. How about you? How dumb you think you look arguing with this dumbass?
I know what trades make, have family and buddies who own large companies it’s not a big secret.

I'm glad you see you’re a dumbass, I just keep wasting your time you can’t help but reply because you’re trying to save face. This is sport for me I’m bored so I’ll waste your time and make you look dumber

Hahahahaha .... I have one. Here we go again... MAN I'm out for reals! I'm done you win, Im a dickless poor man coveting your wife! My god it's like someone posted elsewhere.. "shit bags everywhere"
They sure are, just think they're everywhere in here!
You can’t read for shit lol, looking like a dumbass again.

Already pointed out...it's dumb as fuck. It can't read and comprehend, it can't form meaningful sentences. I'd guess that English is not its native language, nothing wrong with that but look at the syntax and structure. The nuances of the language are not being used.
The dumb fuck understood the dumb fuck long enough to reply to all his responses.
Hey, if you wanted me to publish you a book, you should have told me. I would have hired one of you to revise and or edit all my writing to you. Hand me your email sir. I didn't know proper grammar was a requirement here. Remember, I'm new.